Top Eleven 2016 - Be a Soccer Manager
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Over 100 million players around the world have already experienced the excitement of running their own club. So dream no more—join them and become a soccer manager!
Top Eleven is the most played online soccer management game in which you will have the opportunity to take control of a soccer team, and test and improve your skills while playing against other managers from around the globe.
While playing Top Eleven you will experience all the aspects of managing a real soccer club:
- Join forces with friends in Football Associations. Talk tactics, loan players to each other, and beat the competition!
- Encourage your team's progress — organize the best training sessions, level up,and gain bonuses
- Come up with unique winning strategies
- Pick the best team of your players and their formations
- Follow live transfer market and bid for players
- Develop a stadium with all surrounding facilities
- Motivate your players on and off the pitch
- Create strategies and make tough decisions
- Follow your team’s performance during live matches
- Challenge other managers in competition and friendlies
- Choose some of the official jerseys and emblems of the best clubs from the Premier League, Bundesliga, La Liga, Serie A, MLS, and many others
- Pick one of the 29 different languages Top Eleven is translated into and play anytime, anywhere, for free
Start your journey in the amazing world of soccer!
Have issues with the game or want to make a suggestion? Our Player Experience team offers support in 7 languages. Contact us at https://nordeus.helpshift.com
Terms of Service: http://www.topeleven.com/terms-facebook/
What's New in Version 4.1.2
The latest update comes with various smallish bug fixes, Football Associations feature improvements, and support for 3D touch shortcuts! Enjoy playing!
A thinking man's game, not just for fanboys.
Besides picking the right formation to counter what info you are given about your opponent in the Match Preview, there are important, realistic details to be ironed out like what kind of training you will run to work on your teams' weaknesses, or how best to make that killer transfer off of the market to boost your teams' chances. Further, the fact that you have to juggle all of these things during up to four simultaneous competitions (League, League Cup, Champions League, and Association), really brings out the thinking behind the real game. All of this plus signing tv rights contracts, jersey sponsorships, keeping player morale up, and building ever improving facilities for your club, this game allows you to immerse yourself, with little complication, into the modern world of running a football club. The actual games are not only a breather from all the preparation, they're exciting! In short, I like it!
Good but not Great
When I first downloaded this app I couldn't have been happier. The first four seasons were great, as long as I was spending real $. When I was pretty happy with the team I'd built & felt like the $100+ of real money I'd spent was enough I turned off the in app purchases. That's when this game went south. I can't always get free tokens without the in app purchases on, I'm losing to teams that are a good bit below my team in stats & skills, and even since I've turned the purchases on and made another $50 to $80 worth of real money purchases I feel that the free token and boost videos and offers have improved only slightly. It's a good game if you have the cash to spend on your team but if not then you probably won't enjoy it. Even if you
do spend real $ to build a really strong club, your team could still struggle against weaker opposition. Guess that's what makes this game like the real thing...spending big $ doesn't guarantee success😤.
Very good game
Great overall game. Would love to see improvements in the match engine. If you are signed in during the game you can actively manage subs and tactics but the time accelerator is a little too fast and I would also like to see more of the actual game being played.
I would also like to see more pre-game tactics added for example, the ability to pressure certain opposing players more, focus on long shots or crosses, automatic tactic changes based on game outcomes for example if your team is up by two after the 60th minute the game auto subs in a player or changes to defensive tactics.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jul 07, 2016
- Version: 4.1.2
- Size: 87.3 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Nordeus Ltd
- © Nordeus Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Token Package (14 tokens)$1.99
- Token Package (80 tokens)$9.99
- Token Package (37 tokens)$4.99
- Token Package (176 tokens)$19.99
- Token Package (500 tokens)$49.99
- Token Package (1031 tokens)$99.99
- Starter Pack$0.99
- Token Package (80 tokens)$0.99
- Special Package (20 tokens + additional items)$0.99
- Special Offer (176 tokens)$9.99