TopHat Apps Menu
By piDog Software
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
TopHat Apps Menu provides a global menu for fast access to your favorite and most used apps.
* Run with or without a Dock Icon.
* Add any app to the favorites at the top of the menu.
* Display most used apps by order of usage.
* Display recently used apps for any time range you specify.
* Includes a Menu of all Apps in your Applications folder for fast access to not-so-often used apps.
What's New in Version 1.2.4
Now a sandboxed app.
Fixed a bug that could cause a crash for some users.
Recent items now update on the fly and reliably.
Reduced CPU and memory usage.
Users must now add TopHat Apps to login items manually.
Good App, has issues though
The app is great for me and does as described. One isssue though. I created a most used list, but the last item in that list wont launch. So if I have it track the last 10 most used the #10 item does not launch. If set to 5, the #5 item will not launch. Does not matter how many you set it for. The last item will not launch. Have contacted developer twice now, no response. June 21st now, still no response. Still nothing, 9/26/17.
Icons do not disply correctly in 10.13
I’d go elsewhere for this type of app.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: May 30, 2013
- Version: 1.2.4
- Size: 5.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: James McKay
- © 2011 piDog Software
Compatibility: OS X 10.6.0 or later