TopHat Folders Menu Lite
By piDog Software
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
TopHat Folders Menu Lite provides a global menu item for fast and easy access to your favorite and most used folders.
* Add any folder or volume to the top of the menu.
* Display most used folders in order of use.
* Display recent folders for any time span you specify.
* Heirarchical navigation makes it simple to quickly drill down to the folder you need.
* Only displays folders to reduce clutter.
* Opens the selected folder in the finder.
The full version also includes the option to hide the Dock icon and to use small icons to save screen real-estate!
What's New in Version 1.2.3
Recent Items now updates on the fly
Improved error handling for OS X 10.7.4.
Improved Icon loading for speed and reliability.
Features not included in the lite version are no longer included in the options menu.
Good, but causes coreservicesd to use up memory
The app is very handy and I would like to use it, but it has some sort of conflict with memory that causes the coreservicesd process to slowly spiral out of control and eat up all avilable memory. It goes back to normal when I turn TopHat off and reboot. But every time I try TopHat again, the same problem starts to happen. Unfortunatly, this has forced me to remove the app from permanent installation on my macs.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: May 31, 2012
- Version: 1.2.3
- Size: 3.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: James McKay
- © Copyright 2012 piDog Software
Compatibility: OS X 10.5.0 or later