Topics in Language Disorders
By Wolters Kluwer Health Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Topics in Language Disorders (TLD) is a double-blind peer-reviewed topical journal that has dual purposes: (1) to serve as a scholarly resource for researchers and clinicians who share an interest in spoken and written language development and disorders across the lifespan, with a focus on interdisciplinary and international concerns; and (2) to provide relevant information to support theoretically sound, culturally sensitive, research-based clinical practices. CE opportunities included with subscription.
App features include:
- Easy-to-read, full-text articles that can be shared via email or social media
- Access to content offline
- Adjustable text Size
- Ability to download PDF articles
- Engaging multimedia
What's New in Version 1.2
- Critical bug fixes for iOS 8; update mandatory to support iOS 8
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Oct 02, 2014
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 6.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Wolters Kluwer Health
- Copyright © 2014 Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Topics in Language Disorders - January 2015/March 2015$29.99