TopNotes - Take Notes, Annotate PDF & Sync Notebook with Dropbox
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
TopNotes is the best note taking app ever built for your iPad. It has the most advanced handwriting engine and a robust notes management system. With TopNotes, you can take beautiful notes with your iPad at anywhere, anytime, and store them forever.
TopNotes has powerful features for PDF documents, too! You can read, annotate pdf files or even fill out PDF forms! It also has various export options to send your documents via email or upload them to Dropbox, Google Drive and other clouds.
Easiest way to manage notebooks
* Very well designed shelf for notebook management.
* Drag & drop to decide the order of notebooks.
* Password protects notebooks on shelf for privacy.
* Rearrange pages within a notebook or move them to different notebooks to reorganize your notes.
Powerful editing tools
* Very well designed papers and digital ink pens.
* Full set of highlighter pens.
* Multiple erasers to meet different requirements.
* Copy/Cut/Paste to move or duplicate notes.
* Import pictures from album & adjust the size.
* Choose paper type for each page.
* With undo/redo features to compare previous and current ideas, and correct step forward more easily.
* Wrist feature to protect the specified area from careless editing.
* Read-only mode for notes reading in case of some unnecessary editing.
Once you bought our app, you’re not just having our current quality and features but the future improvements.
Great customer support
We provide uninterrupted 24-hours support, once you have some problems please send us a mail and you’ll get the response within minutes.
*Please write to us before leaving negative reviews, as we can often help with your problem or help you better use the app.
What's New in Version 2.3
- Improves compatibility with iOS
- Improves stability and performance
- Minor bug fixes
Great notebook app
Works great. Love the smooth writing and it makes taking and organizing notes a breeze. use it all the time for school and just jotting down notes. awesome features to export or email notes. can easily compile and print out study sheets and drawings.
*** it would be awesome if you could add an ability to open more than one notebook at once in case you want to compare notes between two notebooks or copy from one to another when working on a project or studying. Would just cut out the hassle of having to go through the menus to switch to a different notebook***
Good for journaling
I was looking for something that would allow me to keep a private handwritten journal, and allow me to insert pictures or sketches. This has worked perfectly for that. I tried several of the apps that allowed handwriting and found this one to be the most like pen and paper. I am using an inexpensive stylus.
Best note taking app ever! I use it for school all the time, it helps a ton! But lately it's been doing weird things like I'll be doing something on one page and turn to the next page and half of the writing on the first page is on the next page. Weird and complicated😕, so if you don't mind, plz work on some minor bug fixes! Thx! But other than that it's the best note taking, writing app ever!
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Sep 18, 2013
- Version: 2.3
- Size: 31.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Appxy Information Technology Co., Ltd.
- © 2012-2013 Appxy
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Upgrade to Pro$4.99