HUDDLE: The NFLPA Digital Football Trading Card Game
By The Topps Company, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
SPECIAL OFFER FOR NEW FANS: Sign up today and get 5,000 bonus coins to spend on new card packs!
Collect, trade, and play your favorite football stars, like Aaron Rodgers, Adrian Peterson, Peyton Manning and Drew Brees, in a real-world social competition to crown the nation’s top football fans. Sign up now!
Battle football fans from across the country. Gridiron heroics will be yours if you build the best collection of HUDDLE cards and deftly play them to earn the most points. Along the way, you will chase ultra-rare cards, unlock special awards, compete in trivia contests, earn coins, and engage with a community of card collectors.
Topps HUDDLE 2013 features:
• Authentic and Official Collecting: Collect singles or multiples hundreds of today’s top gridiron stars on the exclusive digital trading cards from Topps. New players added every week.
• Real-time Valuation: Is your favorite player playing like a Pro-bowler? Cards change in value based on actual on-the-field performance, all in real-time. Use all-new interactive charts, player rankings, and heat indexes to choose the in-form players for your collection.
• Real People, Real Trades: Football isn’t played by robots, and neither should trading card games. Engage, chat, and trade with your friends or foes, not with bots or simulators, using Trade Talk and deep Facebook and Twitter integration.
• Strategic Trading: Can’t get your team’s quarterback or that star running back, try 3-for-1 trading to get the rarest and most coveted of cards, but choose your cards and your trading partners wisely.
• Creative Collections: Mix and match your collection and get rewarded by unlocking fun and interesting awards.
• Always On, Always New: Don’t just collect. Compete in head-to-head challenges, trivia contests, and scavenger hunts. Earn entry into our exclusive HUDDLE VIP Club. Learn about your favorite gridiron greats, from their stats to their superstitions, and test your knowledge of the sport.
Excited? Here’s how you play:
It’s simple. Create an account, pick favorite team, get coins, and start opening your first packet of cards. From there, you’ll soon be chasing, trading, and playing your way to the best collection of gridiron digital cards, the widest assortment of HUDDLE Awards, the most points, and the biggest bragging rights in the football world.
Follow @ToppsHuddle on twitter.
Check out our fan page on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/mytopps
What's New in Version 2.0.2
- New icon!
- Bug fixes
This game is great! Endless fun every day! It's hard to tell my self to put my phone down with this game. I recommend it to EVERYONE! No matter your age, I've seen ppl from 10 years of age to 60 years of age enjoy the game. Very interactive as you can be social with other users on the game and there are various article to browse from and always some amazing challenges every week that keeps you super entertained! Here's the bonus: not only is there one app...there's 3!! 3 different sports all year!!!! Enjoy!
Long term paying custom here, it's safe to say I spend a good portion of my money on this game! It's way too much entertaining to not spend. I can't help it! Please try and I promise you will love it! GIANTS51
Fun game, but poor support and oversight
Huddle is a great card game. I've spend thousands of dollars in the game, and have collected many cards just like the old days. That said, the moderators in the game are abusive and can suspend you for no reason, such as rejecting their trades. The sad part is, contacting the huddle support will get you nowhere, they will never even reply. Also, know that many of the positive glowing reviews on here are due to the fact they will sometimes award coins (in game currency) for the best positive reviews. Overall it's a very fun game and community, but the poor moderation and support has made me think twice about spending money on it in the future.
This is a great game and me and my family/friends watch a lot of the football games an this is another way to connect to the games. There is a few things that I would recommend thought. First off fix the problem of when you get an update you are logged off, and I will also recommend that you try and release more cards for the not so know players. Try are doing a great job releasing cards but some of the less popular players would help new guys get started. My in game name is Carterbogie, thanks for reading my review!
- Category: Sports
- Updated: Oct 21, 2013
- Version: 2.0.2
- Size: 20.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: The Topps Company, Inc.
- 2013© The Topps Company, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- 20,000 Coins$9.99
- 5,000 Coins$5.99
- 1,000 Coins$1.99
- 250,000 Coins$49.99
- 500 Coins$0.99
- 2,500 Coins$3.99
- 100,000 Coins$34.99
- 5,000 + 2,500 Coins$5.99
- 500 + 250 Coins$0.99
- 2,500 + 1,250 Coins$3.99