A nameless hero finds himself in a place between fantasy and nightmare. He doesn't remember his name nor where he comes from. Wandering through strange lands, he struggles to discover the truth about the world around him, as well as about himself.
The dreamlike, nightmarish atmosphere of the game was inspired by the works of painters H.R. Giger and Zdzisław Beksiński. The game's final look and feel was also strongly influenced by the universes of games such as Demon's Souls or Dark Seed. This unique mixture gave life to a bleak and depressing world.
The story begins as the protagonist wakes up locked in a metal cage hanging below a large flying machine. It becomes clear he is its passenger against his will and the machine's destination is unknown. The only vague memory he can summon in his mind is that of a sculpture atop a hill, depicting human hands reaching towards the sky.
Those are, however, the least of his problems as the airship descends its flight towards a huge, gloomy castle which soon becomes his prison. Thus begins the surreal story bordering somewhere between dream and reality...
▪ THE GAME WORLD: 3 realms, differing in architecture and creatures inhabiting them. You'll meet characters with unique personalities who will help you - or try to prevent you from - reaching your goal.
▪ ART: 75 hand-painted stages. The game also features over a hundred additional screens as well as dozens of paintings created by the mad painter residing in the cathedral
▪ PUZZLES: During your journey you will come against 24 varied logical puzzles and minigames.
▪ STORY: A dark adventure between dream and reality.
▪ MUSIC: Exceptional soundtrack with over 40 tracks.
▪ Moral choices which will affect the game's ending.
▪ 4-6 hours gameplay.
▪ Languages: English, German, French, Spanish, Polish, Russian. Italian, Portuguese, Portuguese-Brazil, Hungarian, Czech, Turkish
▶ Like us: facebook.com/OhNooStudio
▶ Twitter: @OhNooStudio
▶ Email us: email@example.com
▶ Learn more about OhNoo games at www.OhNoo.com
- Bug Fixes
- Support for iOS 11
Ratings and Reviews
Well, this one's definitely creepy. We love the stunning soundtrack.
Truly Beautiful and Amazing
This dark and beautiful point and click puzzle game is truly one of the best games on the App Store. It's stimulating, addictive and makes you think. The music is awesome and some times creepy. It makes the game better. The two endings add to the replay value. The interesting and abstract characters make you ponder and sometimes laugh. The choices you make are crucial and sometimes you won't know what to do. If you get stuck, that's ok, it's meant to happen, but there is always a way. Just make sure you look everywhere, if you miss one thing or don't complete one puzzle you can't finish the game. If you don't like how it turns out, just do it again. If you have no clue what you're doing and it's your first time going through you might get stuck and it might take hours (which isn't a bad thing at all!), but if you've been through it and know what you're doing it'll take 20mins tops. Get this game. All other bad reviews on this game are about bugs and stuff or they get stuck and "can't do it". There are no bugs, trust me, if it happens it's not the game, it's your phone/tablet/etc. Just push through and if all else fails, there are walkthroughs online.
Simply Amazing Game!!!!!!! UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!
My husband and I played this game and we both really, really enjoyed it!!!!!! He played about 20 times!
I really don't know how anyone can say it's a bad game, honestly!
I just know I gave 5 stars last review....this game deserves 25 stars!!!! I am not kidding, it really does!! Sure, it's a dark game but it's done beautifully. The graphics are simply amazing. The story, well, that depends on your choices as you go along! And talk about bang for your buck.....this is a long game. You get your money's worth. My husband loved it so much he has played it over 30 times now!
Guys do you think you could ever make us another wonderful game like this one, please, please, please? You already have 2 customers!!!! You guys are GREAT!!!!!!!!
- OhNoo Studio
- 372 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Czech, French, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2017 OhNoo Studio
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.