Take control of a surfaced submarine and use your Tigerfish torpedoes to sink the enemy ships.
Watch out for incoming depth charges and use your canon to destroy them before they hit your sub.
Enemy ships can fire either single shots or devastating barrages, watch out for the destroyer as it can fire staccato Barrages.
With the in-app purchase of mines every ten seconds you can launch a mine, up to 3 mines can be in theatre in one go. Be Careful not to destroy your own mines with torpedos!
Don't let too many ships escape otherwise its game over!
The game starts off with just one enemy ship but soon builds into an all our fight for survival.
Try not to let the depth charges get to close otherwise the explosions can temporarily blind you.
Use your two torpedos carefully, hit fast moving ships first to slow them down, then finish them
off at your leisure.
Features of TorpedoRun:-
* Three Games in one, Classic, Mayhem and Retro
* Realtime 3d graphics
* 4 types of enemy ships, Super Destroyer, Destroyer, Frigate and PT boat
* Particle effects
* Mines!! Deploy mines to sink those pesky ships.(in-app purchase)
* Health Drops, call for a health drop, make sure you shoot the crate for your health recharge. (in-app purchase)
* Local High-score table or Game Centre support
* Rank system, rise to the rank of Grand Admiral of the fleet.
* Mayhem mode available by in-app purchase
* iCade compatible
* iControlPad (ICP) compatible
* Works in all orientations on all IOS devices
* Updated for iPhoneX and IOS11
* Improved effects.
Ratings and Reviews
Want Four Torpedos!
UPDATE: if you have the torpedo launcher stuck “up” and fires on its own continuously, you’re in “iMode”, for the arcade mini-cabinet of the same name. Just flip the toggle switch in the bottom right, to UP. CURRENT: I can’t buy the torpedo option—it’s mapped on the screen to health pack. I LOVE this game, it’s basically the only game I play (not a lot of time). I will update this review if the bugs get fixed...I want four torpedoes!
FUN Tap and Shoot Game
THis is definitely retro arcade action in sweet perfection. yup.. Looks great and is fun.. You'll see when you try it, even if it's not your thing you can tell it was designed well... Tuned for touch screen gameplay... Great job developer!
game doesn't work anymore
Used to be my favorite game. Now it no longer works since the iOS11 update. You cannot change the direction of the torpedos or control when they are launched. Such a shame that this game was ruined by this last update!
- QED Gaming PTY. Ltd
- 139.8 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2014-2018 QED Gaming Pty. Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Sea Mines $0.99
- Mayhem Mode $1.99
- Extra Torpedo Tube $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.