By QED Gaming PTY. Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Take control of a surfaced submarine and use your Tigerfish torpedoes to sink the enemy ships.
Watch out for incoming depth charges and use your canon to destroy them before they hit your sub.
Enemy ships can fire either single shots or devastating barrages, watch out for the destroyer as it can fire staccato Barrages.
With the in-app purchase of mines every ten seconds you can launch a mine, up to 3 mines can be in theatre in one go. Be Careful not to destroy your own mines with torpedos!
Don't let too many ships escape otherwise its game over!
The game starts off with just one enemy ship but soon builds into an all our fight for survival.
Try not to let the depth charges get to close otherwise the explosions can temporarily blind you.
Use your two torpedos carefully, hit fast moving ships first to slow them down, then finish them
off at your leisure.
Features of TorpedoRun:-
* Three Games in one, Classic, Mayhem and Retro
* Realtime 3d graphics
* 4 types of enemy ships, Super Destroyer, Destroyer, Frigate and PT boat
* Particle effects
* Mines!! Deploy mines to sink those pesky ships.(in-app purchase)
* Health Drops, call for a health drop, make sure you shoot the crate for your health recharge. (in-app purchase)
* Local High-score table or Game Centre support
* Rank system, rise to the rank of Grand Admiral of the fleet.
* Mayhem mode available by in-app purchase
* iCade compatible
* iControlPad (ICP) compatible
* Works in all orientations on all IOS devices
What's New in Version 3.50
Download now for a new Retro Game play mode plus:-
* IOS8 Compatibility
* New High Score leaderboards
* Faster Torpedoes & Cannon fire.
* Added more levels PLUS Mayhem gets an extra Torpedo Tube!
Free levels are OK but you have to repeat every level (start at beginning) each time. Hard to see upper levels and the game, while fast, doesn't show enough promise to buy upgrades when reviews are not very good.
At first I liked the game, but when I purchased mines my app glitched twice and left me with wasted money.
What is wrong with you people?......
Again.....what is wrong with you people?......read your reviews.......fix the game!.........
- Category: Games
- Updated: Oct 21, 2014
- Version: 3.50
- Size: 61.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: QED Gaming PTY. Ltd
- © 2014 QED Gaming Pty. Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Sea Mines$0.99
- Mayhem Mode$1.99
- Extra Torpedo Tube$0.99
- Health Crate$0.99
- Retro Game Mode$1.99