By QED Gaming PTY. Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Take control of a surfaced submarine and use your Tigerfish torpedoes to sink the enemy ships. Just touch screen to launch torpedoes in the direction of your finger.
Watch out for incoming depth charges and use your canon to destroy them before they hit your sub.
Enemy ships can fire either single shots or devastating barrages, watch out for the destroyer as it can fire staccato Barrages.
Mines! Every ten seconds you can launch a mine, up to 6 mines can be in theatre in one go. Be Careful not to destroy your own mines with torpedoes!
Don't let too many ships escape otherwise its game over!
The game starts off with just one enemy ship but soon builds into an all our fight for survival.
Try not to let the depth charges get to close otherwise the explosions can temporarily blind you.
Use your torpedoes carefully, hit fast moving ships first to slow them down, then finish them
off at your leisure.
Features of TorpedoRun:-
* Realtime 3d graphics
* 4 types of enemy ships, Super Destroyer,Destroyer, Frigate and PT boat (Mayhem Mode available by in-app purchase includes friendly ships and Aircraft)
* Particle effects
* Mines!! Deploy mines to sink those pesky ships.
* Health Drops, call for a health drop, make sure you shoot the crate for your health recharge.
* Local High-score table or Game Centre support
* Rank system, rise to the rank of Grand Admiral of the fleet.
* iCade compatible
* iControlPad (ICP) compatible
* Works in all orientations on all IOS devices
* iPad2 & 3,4, Air include realtime lighting.
Note Mayhem & Retro mode only available by in-app purchase
What's New in Version 3.50
Download now for a new Retro Game play mode plus:-
* IOS8 Compatibility
* New High Score leaderboards
* Faster Torpedoes & Cannon fire.
* Added more levels PLUS Mayhem gets an extra Torpedo Tube!
Where's Retro mode
Though I love the contemporary version of a beloved classic, I paid $1.99 to get the ad-free version that was supposed to have come with retro-mode. It asks you think purchase it, however. Then, it says, "Unable to connect to store." It doesn't do this for Mayhem mode. I'll give the game more stars if it honors what I paid money for- RETRO!!
What happened to portrait view
First of all, I already paid for this once already. Then it switched me to free mode and no portrait mode or extra fish. So now I paid again and still have not portrait mode. Great game but frustrating when I pay twice for the same game!
Retro does not work
I paid $1.99 for the retro and you can not move the sub left or right. Please fix and I will give 5 stars. But for now do not wash the money.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Oct 21, 2014
- Version: 3.50
- Size: 87.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: QED Gaming PTY. Ltd
- © 2014 QED Gaming Pty. Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Mayhem Mode$1.99
- Retro Game Mode$1.99