Torque Burnout is an unashamedly over the top 'driving' game which combines the best parts of every racing game!
Grip the wheel, put your foot to the floor and drive, completing donuts and drifts like a champion. Evolve your ride and push it to it's limits, rally the crowd into a frenzy and then push it some more to reign supreme as the BURNOUT KING!
- Realistic burnout simulation complete with gorgeous smoke, bursting tires and flaming engines!
- A wide variety of cars each with unique handling and customization.
- Thundering engine sounds that will send chills down your spine.
- 3D Touch driving controls on supported devices.
- More cars and engines.
- More challenges.
- iPhone 5, iPad 3, iPad Mini 2, iPod Touch 6th Generation or newer device is required to play.
- A network connection is recommended but not required to play.
- Torque Burnout is free to play. In game credits can be purchased using real money via in-app purchases.
Any problems? Any questions? Any suggestions? We'd love to hear from you!
- Fixed a bug where some users couldn't save screenshots.
- Various other bug fixes in the lead up to our next few big exciting updates!
Ratings and Reviews
A generally fun game
Torque Burnout is the type of game that you play in your free time. That being said, it’s one of the most fun games that you can always play on the train, the bus, while waiting, etc. However, a large amount of people think that this game is a grind... It is, but it’s a decent type of grind that’s not mind numbing lay boring. This game is up there with Pixel Car Racer, in that, if you accept it as a every-once-in-a-while burst of entertainment, like sports or the news, you’re less likely to get frustrated by it. However, if you wanna stick with it and really “tryhard” your way through it, some slick rides await!
The only thing that annoys me about an hour in is the police car; fix the darn siren on it, it permeates through the menus and is generally annoying! Otherwise, thank you for such a great and polished mobile game!
I admit I’m not a big fan of drifting. After playing for half an hour, I didn’t feel compelled to play the game any longer. It’s basically drifting in the same, somewhat confined, space with just new cars every now and then. However, those who are into these sort of games are in for a treat. It’s worth to mention that the game even offer news for real life drifting events, which I found very interesting to see in a game.
The graphics are great, but the same cannot be said about the game’s frame rate. Navigating the shop menu is terribly laggy. It caused the game to crash twice on my device. Fortunately, that’s not the case while playing the game itself; but overall, I didn’t find it near smooth as other popular iOS games.
Excellent game but The lag is so bad
First off I’m confused by others reviews, they claim it’s such a grind, so hard to get money, and so hard to beat challenges. I have the exact opposite problem, I beat all 24 challenges in less than an hour with the first free car and zero upgrades so that kinda took the fun away. I can just do the same challenges over and over again and bank money and level up at least once per challenge. So really I’m kind of out of things to do. And while I love playing the game the lag is absolutely killing me, I’ve turned graphics all the way down and yet it still is almost unplayable. I’d easily give this a 4-5 star but until it runs smoothly I just can’t.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- League of Monkeys Pty. Ltd.
- 811.1 MB
- Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © League of Monkeys Pty. Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Stack of Credits $0.99
- Starter Pack $0.99
- Stacks of Credits $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.