TORQUE OBD2 : OBDII SCAN TOOL
By SMART Technologies GmBH
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
This is a iOS app that communicates with an ELM OBDII (OBD2) car interface device.
HOW TO USE:
- Locate the OBD 2 port: get to know where the OBD 2 connection port is located. This is usually found somewhere below the drivers’ seat. In some older car versions, the dashboard would be better if you checked.
- Turn on the car engine: Although the OBDII port is providing power to the scanner, in some cases you will not be able to retrieve any engine data without the engine running.
- Run the application: Click "SCAN" to get list OBDII / OBD2 / ELM327 devices list via wifi and select. (Make sure you connect correct device - default is 192.168.0.10 or 192.168.0.123)
You have any questions or concerns? Feel free to contact us.
We're always here to help.
- Category: Sports
- Released: Dec 05, 2017
- Version: 4.8.5
- Size: 23.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: SMART Technologies GmBH
- © SMART Technologies GmBH
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.