The Daily Breeze news app offers breaking news, local news, sports, entertainment, events, politics and national news most relevant to Los Angeles County's South Bay and Harbor Area residents. This free app offers breaking news alerts on events impacting your community, including Torrance, Manhattan Beach, Hermosa Beach, Redondo Beach, El Segundo, Hawthorne, Gardena, Lawndale, Carson, San Pedro, Wilmington, Harbor Gateway, Harbor City and Palos Verdes Peninsula.
Designed especially for mobile devices, the Daily Breeze news app offers amazing clarity and convenience with a variety of improved features, including:
• Bold new layout
• Dynamic visuals
• Faster content delivery
• More frequent updates
• Easier sharing on Facebook/Twitter
This release includes bug fixes, optimizations, technical improvements and added additional features, including:
• Resolving a bug that caused duplicate navigation items.
• Expanded the clickable area on the AdChoices Disclosure icon.
• Enhanced Taxonomy integration with sections.
We want your feedback on the apps! You can now submit feedback directly from the app menu.
Ratings and Reviews
I absolutely hate the new feature of having an advertisement pop up every 30 seconds. It makes it impossible to use the app. I’ll check back in a few months to see if it becomes useful again or it goes into the electronic trash can.
Restricts number of views
I received a notification that I have maxxed out the number of pages for the month. I therefore see no use in the Daily Breeze app. Bye bye
Won’t open on my iPhone 7. Wheel just keeps on spinning.
- Media News Group
- 20.8 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Burmese, Cambodian, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Laotian, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Digital First Media
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.