With the Toshiba Smart Air App, you can use all functions of your air conditioner and control it from wherever you are, either at home or in traffic on your way there when you want to get home to a comfortable environment. Check your Toshiba air conditioner for compatibility.
1. Control your air conditioner in an easy and intuitive way with your smartphone.
2. Use our cloud service to control your room air conditioner from anywhere with your login and password – inside your home or business network or outside with any internet connection.
3. All functions of your remote control are available, including basic and advanced setup.
4. Exclusive Sleep Curve setup: customized overnight temperature settings according to your preferences.
5. Exclusive Scheduling setup: customize your air conditioner to turn on and off according to your schedule.
For more information about usability and compatibility, please refer to your product’s user manual.
1. changed the APP name
2. changed the APP icon
Ratings and Reviews
Do not name the device in the app
I am happy with the AC unit purchase, I like the way it looks and it does what it’s supposed to. I wanted this particular unit for Wifi connectivity and the app seems to work at first, but it would continue to lose its connection randomly (might be after a day, or a full week)- receiving an error message about device offline when I’d try to use the app. Out of frustration, after this happened a few times, I reinstalled the app, reconnected the unit and kept the default name (did not rename). It’s been 2 months since I’ve kept those Default Name settings and it works perfectly. Hope that helps anyone else with same problem.
Worked OK... until it didn’t...
Worked when I got it, though it’s annoying only one user can be logged in at a time. The bigger issue for me, though, is that recently it says online, but any commands I try to send fail. It says connected, no issues. I unplugged and replugged the unit... no change. I deleted it from my account, re-setup the device putting it in AP mode... back to saying online, but all commands fail to execute. Not particularly happy.
The app keeps going offline daily and I have to delete it and reinstall. My WiFi is only 15 feet away and it’s brand new and expensive. So it’s not the WiFi connection. There is a bug fix needed for this app, I also get continuous error messages while using the app in its functioning capacity. When it works it works good. Come on Toshiba, a company of your stature should be able to correct a technical issue with an app. Or has the quality of Japanese technology know how taken a nose dive....
- GD Midea Air-Conditioning Equipment Co., Ltd.
- 39.4 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © GD Midea Air-Conditioning Equipment Co., Ltd.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.