Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is retail’s first choice for integrated in-store solutions. The leading supplier of point-of-sale systems with a worldwide install base larger than any three major competitors combined, Toshiba is committed to delivering innovative commerce solutions that transform checkout, provide seamless consumer interactions and optimize retail operations. Toshiba, along with our global team of dedicated business partners, provides end-to-end solutions, service and support that help clients meet virtually any retail technology need.
The business is led by Scott Maccabe, President and CEO of Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions. Scott maintains offices in North Carolina and California.
The company’s executive offices are based in Research Triangle Park, N.C., with sales offices throughout the world. There are over 2,000 employees working for Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions, doing business in over 70 countries worldwide.
World’s leading retail solution company
• Toshiba installed in 60% of top 25 retailers worldwide with over 3 million systems in place today
• Over 1 million lanes of Retail POS Software worldwide
• #1 installed market share worldwide.
• Innovation leader in patents – rank #6 with 2,627 grants
• Top 100 Global Innovator for 5th straight year by Thomson Reuters
• Winner of International Design Awards in 2013, 2012, 2011 and 2010.
A global business partner program – the Together Commerce Alliance – helps to take Toshiba’s retail solutions to market. There are more than 1,000 Business Partners operating in over 70 countries selling on our behalf, accounting for more POS market share than any competitor.
Our solution portfolio spans a comprehensive range of store technology, from point-of-sale terminals to digital signage, from retail-hardened operating systems to kiosks, displays and printers. Our newest technology includes the award-winning, energy efficient TCx700 system, and the high-performing, small footprint TCx300. Innovative solution TCxWave, is a stylish in-store system that can be configured as POS, kiosk or self-service unit, and TCxGravity, a game-changing software platform designed to provide a seamless in-store extension to the cross-channel customer journey. Toshiba POS solutions serve a broad range of retail environments, including grocery, mass merchandising, hospitality, specialty, convenience and department stores.
• Toshiba is the world’s leading provider of store technology solutions, with significant investments in Retail and R&D.
• Toshiba creates and delivers innovation that fuels differentiated retail store experiences, with a focus on Mobility, Store, and Omni-Channel integration.
• Toshiba delivers long term value by solving business problems through integrated end to end solution design.
• Our commitment to customers:
• Design and deliver innovative solutions with speed
• Reliable/hardened/sensibly designed for the retail environment
• Investment protection for our customers
We have added new Toshiba Connect 2016 event information. General Updates.
Thank you for downloading Toshiba Commerce!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.