Toshl Finance - save money, budget, track expenses and bills the fun way
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
"Of all the apps for monitoring spending, one of the hardest to beat is Toshl Finance.” - New York Times
"Now I know where my money is disappearing to, thanks to Toshl...” — BBC
“ Toshl is simple to use and organizes expenses in a streamlined manner. If you use multiple smartphones running on a variety of platforms, you will really love Toshl. ” — The Next Web
Winner of The Europa award 2013 for Best Commerce, Finance or Payments Startup
App Store New & Noteworthy in 100+ countries, featured in Finance
Toshl Finance is a personal finance manager made fun. Find out where your money is going, keep on top of bills and spending, set up budgets and live easy with a financial peace of mind.
It's intuitive, safe, private, designed with character and attention to detail. Toshl is like your personal financial advisor that's with you all the time. Except it's less awkward in bed. ;)
- track expenses and incomes with ease
- incredibly quick & intuitive expense entry
- set up repeating expenses and incomes to organize your bills
- can help your family, small business or group track common expenses, budgets and bills under the same account
- export your expense reports into PDF, Excel, Google Docs and CSV
- easy and versatile budgeting
- track expenditure and make budgets for specific tags
- compare the rate of your spending with the time of the month
- one-time budgets, daily budgets, weekly budgets, bi-weekly budgets, monthly budgets, yearly budgets
- move remaining funds to the next budget
- learn from your budget history
- reminder for your bills as they become due
- plan family bills for upcoming months and know how much you can spend
- note when you need to repay your loans
Travel companion and currency converter
- works with any currency
- track your spending and budget your travel
- convert foreign currencies
- daily updated exchange rates for 165 currencies
- enter custom exchange rates
Finances on multiple devices
- automatically syncs with multiple devices and toshl.com
- access your personal finances from anywhere, just log in
- track family finances with other family members in the same account
More graphs & backup on toshl.com
- manage your finances on the big screen
- visualize your finances with informative graphs
- your data is automatically backed up and saved
Keep it safe and private
- use a passcode to lock the app
The Toshl Finance app is free to use, but there are more features and capabilities available with Toshl Pro that can be purchased within the app.
Toshl Pro - $1.99 monthly subscription
Toshl Pro - $19.99 yearly subscription
- multiple budgets
- multiple monthly incomes & repeating incomes
- more export options (PDF, Excel, Google Docs & monthly email reports)
- more cool graphs on the web
- search on the web
Not to mention all the positive karma points you get for supporting the continuous development of Toshl Finance. ;)
What's New in Version 1.8.7
Last update before the big one. Toshl monsters on "high" alert, getting ready for the big hurrah.
Best by far that I could find
Tried a bunch of the other apps and I couldn't get them to do what I wanted. I was looking for a Loseit type app for finances and this is it! Online syncing, easy progress bars, flexibility, simplicity, web app, slick interface, etc. Some of the other financial appz I downloaded to take a peak even wanted my financial login information...yikes, no thanks.
Going pro is a no brainer as it adds nice features, is very reasonable, shows support and as of now even comes with a sweet t-shirt. Please support their data servers to keep this app going. Toshl, keep up the great work and continue to keep it simple. Thanks
I switched to Toshl after trying various methods over the years (mint, excel template, cash system). Toshl's exceeds them with their simple intuitive interface, which is important since with finances, you need to be using it on a daily basis.
The web browser version is where the rubber meets the road with all kinds of tools, graphs, and reporting to help you get a very clear idea of how you're doing financially.
I waited to write this review until I spent a good amount of time using this system. It's been really helpful tool for me and my wife.
Perfect for me
I've been a user of this app for about a year and a half, and as far as simply needing to know how much you're spending and being able to conveniently recording this, the app is perfect (for me).
The developers of this app care very much about the product that they are selling (it's obviously much more than a product to them) – give it a shot!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Jan 26, 2014
- Version: 1.8.7
- Size: 5.1 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, Czech, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Seller: 3fs racunalniski studio d.o.o.
- © Toshl Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases