Toshl Finance - save money, budget, track expenses and bills the fun way
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
"Of all the apps for monitoring spending, one of the hardest to beat is Toshl Finance.” - New York Times
"Now I know where my money is disappearing to, thanks to Toshl...” — BBC
“ Toshl is simple to use and organizes expenses in a streamlined manner. If you use multiple smartphones running on a variety of platforms, you will really love Toshl. ” — The Next Web
Winner of The Europa award 2013 for Best Commerce, Finance or Payments Startup
App Store New & Noteworthy in 100+ countries, featured in Finance
Toshl Finance is a personal finance manager made fun. Find out where your money is going, keep on top of bills and spending, set up budgets and live easy with a financial peace of mind.
It's intuitive, safe, private, designed with character and attention to detail. Toshl is like your personal financial advisor that's with you all the time. Except it's less awkward in bed. ;)
- track expenses and incomes with ease
- incredibly quick & intuitive expense entry
- set up repeating expenses and incomes to organize your bills
- can help your family, small business or group track common expenses, budgets and bills under the same account
- export your expense reports into PDF, Excel, Google Docs and CSV
- easy and versatile budgeting
- track expenditure and make budgets for specific tags
- compare the rate of your spending with the time of the month
- one-time budgets, daily budgets, weekly budgets, bi-weekly budgets, monthly budgets, yearly budgets
- move remaining funds to the next budget
- learn from your budget history
- reminder for your bills as they become due
- plan family bills for upcoming months and know how much you can spend
- note when you need to repay your loans
Travel companion and currency converter
- works with any currency
- track your spending and budget your travel
- convert foreign currencies
- daily updated exchange rates for 165 currencies
- enter custom exchange rates
Finances on multiple devices
- automatically syncs with multiple devices and toshl.com
- access your personal finances from anywhere, just log in
- track family finances with other family members in the same account
More graphs & backup on toshl.com
- manage your finances on the big screen
- visualize your finances with informative graphs
- your data is automatically backed up and saved
Keep it safe and private
- use a passcode to lock the app
The Toshl Finance app is free to use, but there are more features and capabilities available with Toshl Pro that can be purchased within the app.
Toshl Pro - $1.99 monthly subscription
Toshl Pro - $19.99 yearly subscription
- multiple budgets
- multiple monthly incomes & repeating incomes
- more export options (PDF, Excel, Google Docs & monthly email reports)
- more cool graphs on the web
- search on the web
Not to mention all the positive karma points you get for supporting the continuous development of Toshl Finance. ;)
What's New in Version 1.8.7
Last update before the big one. Toshl monsters on "high" alert, getting ready for the big hurrah.
Awesome...not for me, but awesome
This app is beautiful and easy to use. I have been trying out various budgeting apps (Mint, Money, ExpenseFree, Coin Keeper, etc) searching for one that works with my financial situation (biweekly pay with need to budget for one time and recurring daily, monthly, and seasonal expenses). So far, I have had little luck. (Mint has come closest.) So why am I giving TOSHL 5 stars? Because it is well designed and has the excellent policy of allowing you to try out the full version with a money back guarantee. They mean it. I actually got my money back when I cancelled my pro membership. I know of no other app willing to put its money where it's mouth is in this way! So here's the deal: TRY IT. You have nothing to lose and maybe it will work well for you.
Best by far that I could find
Tried a bunch of the other apps and I couldn't get them to do what I wanted. I was looking for a Loseit type app for finances and this is it! Online syncing, easy progress bars, flexibility, simplicity, web app, slick interface, etc. Some of the other financial appz I downloaded to take a peak even wanted my financial login information...yikes, no thanks.
Going pro is a no brainer as it adds nice features, is very reasonable, shows support and as of now even comes with a sweet t-shirt. Please support their data servers to keep this app going. Toshl, keep up the great work and continue to keep it simple. Thanks
Fantastic and fluid
As a student group whose finances are handled by different people each year, this is a fantastic and far superior alternative to scattered spreadsheets. It's also very clean, simple, and fluid, and the ability to access from a laptop as well is awesome. Also, being able to enter our own finances rather than linking to a bank account is what we needed, and this is one of the only apps that does that, and does it intuitively and beautifully.
Suggestion for improvement-- allow users to save custom time periods instead of having to retype them each time
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Jan 26, 2014
- Version: 1.8.7
- Size: 5.1 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, Czech, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Seller: 3fs racunalniski studio d.o.o.
- © Toshl Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases