By ANDESigned, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Picked by Apple as a Staff Favorite and featured in Parenting, babytalk magazine. Total Baby is the #1 Baby logging and tracking application on the App Store. It will help you log and time all aspects of your child's care through a smart and sleek interface that makes tracking easy and fun.
It is the must-have high-tech accessory for Parents.
Inspired by my own family, I built this application from the ground up to support multiple children (especially twins) with unmatched features on any computing platform.
Total Baby will help answer important questions, such as how old was my child when they had their DTaP shot?
Or when the baby's last feeding or doctor visit was.
*** FEATURES ***
Total Baby combines 14 separate timing, tracking, and logging functions into a single complete solution.
TIMING & TRACKING:
Diapers, Nursing, Pumping, Bottles, Solids, Sleeping, Bath, and Other (8 Timers / 9 single events like medicine are built-in or create your own.)
Diary, Milestones, Doctor Visits, Growth, Vaccines, and Allergies
- Complete summary of your child's day grouped by time (Early Morning, Morning, Afternoon, and Evening).
- The amount of time since the last timed start or end date (selectable via preference setting) for each event.
- Your child's current age, days until their next birthday, and their most recent photo.
- Edit or Delete any entry without leaving the main screen.
- Jump to any date using arrow buttons or a date picker.
- Tap the "Export Data" button for E-Mail or Sync/Backup/Restore.
(All timers will automatically stop in case you get too busy to remember to turn it off)
- Feeding (Nursing / Bottles / Solids - fluid and solid selection changes dynamically based on the child's age)
- Bath Time
- Other (Create your own timer or single events like Medicine or Temperature)
ENTRIES: (The baby's age is shown for every entry)
- Diary and Milestones (Add photos with the built in camera or use previously saved photos)
- Doctor Visits (Grouped by Past and Future Appointments)
- Growth Charts (Weight, Height (0-10yrs.) & Head Percentiles (0-36mos.) with CDC or WHO datasets)
- Vaccines (Pre-loaded with vaccine description and information)
- Universal App: The same great app for iPhone 5, iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad.
- Holds Unlimited Data.
- Sync between your iPhone, iPod Touch, or iPad over local Wi-Fi for FREE or purchase the Cloud Syncing Module for automatic Syncing and Backup.
- Includes 151 built in descriptions and timer events to get you started, these are fully customizable or easily create your own.
- Analyze the Data: Built in Summary, Timeline and 15 Interactive Charts.
- Reminder Alarms: Easily configurable, editable and quite smart about helping with scheduling.
- Complete Milk Pumping System to track Expiration and Usage.
- Night Mode: Choose a color and level to dim the screen for late night activities.
- Add Past or Future entries in addition to using the timers to record current events.
- Support for 6 children with an innovative dual timer display which automatically detects twins or multiples (via a preference setting).
- Promotion of proper alternate side nursing with both visual cues (safety pins) and automatic Start (alternate) side functionality.
- Backup / Restore your important data over local Wi-Fi and a computer browser.
- Ability to enter in the Expected Due Date of your child so you can start using Total Baby right away. Total Baby will show the amount of days left till the baby is born.
- Automatic Conversion between all units of measurement:
Bottle: mL & oz
Weight: kg, lb & lb+oz
Length: cm, in & ft+in
- Export data via E-Mail (Text / CSV) with an extensive amount of customization which will adapt the output to best match the data types selected.
View the demo videos at our website:
What's New in Version 4.0.5
iPad only: Landscape rotation was not working.
Must have for breastfeeding mom!
I've been using this app for over 5 yrs. My third baby is currently 8 months old. I don't use all of the features, but love the ones that I do use. Hands down the most used is the feeding timer that tells me how long it's been since baby ate last and what side was left off on for nursing. I love the addition of recording pumped milk which wasn't there when I first started using the app. I also like the milestones part because if I see something I can record it right away instead of intending to put it in the baby book and then I forget. I also like having growth data and immunizations right at my fingertips. I never use the sleep timer, the bath timer only for the first month or two of baby's life, and I do use the other section for giving meds so I know how long it's been since the last dose. The diaper changing part is really helpful after baby is first born to help gauge if baby is eating enough. Can't say enough good about it!
I've never written a review for any app downloaded but this app deserves praise. Allows you to record any and all details of your baby's life (feedings, baths, dr appts, diaper changes) and if the app doesn't provide a category that you want to record you can easily add it. For instance, my little guy has to take Vitamin D drops daily, we simply added the category into the app (including time of each and even the dosage). I haven't found anything this app doesn't do and I've looked. Favorite feature- you can use the same account from unlimited devices, so all caretakers can record, edit and view any detail necessary. We went to our first dr appointment and were able to answer every question from the dr about our little guys eating, sleeping and pooping habits. Kudos to the creators of this app, this app is worth infinitely more than it costs and pays back ten fold!
I live by this app
I'm pretty sure that this app has saved my life in terms of motherhood. I live by the app. My son is 13 weeks and I have been using this app since the day he was born. So helpful. The first few weeks and months of your baby's life is based on how much they have eaten and how many diapers they go through each day as well as how much sleep they are getting. It will tell you the last time your baby started his first feeding to how many hours he has slept for his nap to how many hours he slept for the day. You can track anything and keep a chart of it. It also helps with storage of pumped breast milk. I can go on and on. Thank the universe for this app. Also you can sync it with all your devices to include your husbands phone and your phone. So useful. Works so well. I can't say enough. I would have paid $20 for this app. It's worth every $$$.
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Jan 26, 2015
- Version: 4.0.5
- Size: 12.6 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Seller: ANDESigned, LLC
- © 2014 ANDESigned, LLC.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- Cloud Syncing and Backup$1.99