Total Connect 2.0
By Honeywell International, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Honeywell Total Connect® Remote Services app lets you control security, thermostats, lighting, locks and more, receive text messages and email alerts—view live video and see your video doorbell events, locate vehicles or assets*— in real-time wherever you are 24 hours a day.
Requirement: Compatible Honeywell security systems with a subscription to Honeywell Total Connect 2.0 Remote Services. Please contact your security professional for additional information.
• Arm or disarm your security system
• Turn lights on or off
• Adjust thermostat temperature
• Unlock or lock doors
• Control an August Smart Lock
• Create Smart Scenes with a Wizard guide for convenience
• View your live video and video events
• See your SkyBell video doorbell events
• Receive email and text alerts about events in your home or business including alarms,extreme temperature changes,motion detected in restricted areas,movement of valuable items,and more
• Language support for: English, Latin American Spanish,
French Canadian, Brazilian Portuguese
• Secure Login with your fingerprint
• Locate vehicles or assets*
• Create users and manage their security system codes
• Test Drive Demo
*Available in USA only
What's New in Version 3.10.5
Expanding our connected ecosystem with new automation integrations:
-Control your Honeywell Total Connect Comfort Wifi and RedLink thermostats
Improving the time it takes to arm and disarm your security system:
-Faster arming and disarming from the security screen
Having trouble with your Total Connect? Get help at https://www.security.honeywell.com/ss/total-connect-questions/
Unfortunately we are unable to respond directly to App Store reviews.
Good But Not Full-Featured
App offers most features you expect and performance is good in most respects. I wish the Apple Watch supported glances, so arm/disarm could be a quick upward swipe away. I'd also like to see "Silent Exit" when using the app for Arm Away along with support for Arm Away Instant. Support for iOS Notifications would be a plus. And after a year and a half of large iOS screens, this app would appear much more professional if it scaled to 4.7- and 5.5-inch screens and used current iOS design theme.
Some features work
It takes a long time to connect to my system (though various things could affect that). It only sets my system to "stay" and not "away". It no longer allows me to disarm and fails to connect often. The keypad is the only way I can use it and it take 3 or 4 tries to connect to that. That being said, it's the first alarm remote app I've ever used and it's better than walking to the panel 😄.
Love this app!
I've been using TC 2.0 for several years. Never any issues other than occasional slow arming. I currently have 2 systems under different IDs and they both work perfectly. To those that have connectivity issues, talk to your monitoring company. They will help troubleshoot.
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Apr 27, 2016
- Version: 3.10.5
- Size: 80.0 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, French, Portuguese, Spanish
- Seller: Honeywell International, Inc.
- © 2016 Honeywell International, Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.