Total Connect Comfort
By Honeywell International Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Honeywell Total Connect Comfort app allows users to remotely monitor and manage their heating and cooling system – at anytime, from anywhere. Honeywell’s Total Connect Comfort works with Honeywell Wi-Fi Thermostats and with Prestige®, Prestige® IAQ, Wireless FocusPRO® and EConnect™ Comfort Systems when used in conjunction with Honeywell’s Internet Gateway.
With the Honeywell Total Connect Comfort app users can:
- View and change the schedule (for thermostats that support this feature)
- Utilize the Demo Mode before purchasing a thermostat
- View and change heating and cooling system settings
- View and set the indoor temperature
- View and change system fan (for thermostats that support this feature)
- View and change humidifier and dehumidifier settings (for thermostats that support this feature)
- View 5-Day weather forecast
- View outdoor temperature and humidity (when used with an outdoor sensor)
- Access multiple smart thermostats
- Access multiple locations if more than one system is registered
- View thermostat alerts such as high or low temperature
- Automatically upgrade to new features once they become available
Whether a homeowner, business owner or both – users will find comfort in Total Connect Comfort
What's New in Version 3.5.1
• Update to auto log-in for users with multiple thermostats and/or locations
• Minor bug fixes.
Love this thermostat but a few suggestions
*Updated Review: Update has fixed the log-in start page to locations list! Changed to 5 Stars *****
Love this thermostat! Super easy to install (installed 5 of these and I'm a 44 yr old mom). The app is great but since upgrading it takes you to the last thermostat you were in. With 5 locations its a real pain to back-screen multiple times! It should start you at the "Locations" screen as it did before. I also wish it would show you if the system is currently running. I don't know about other people but I don't need to see the humidity% on the thermostat tab... I'd rather see my current temperature setting at a quick glance so that I don't have to go into it to check what it's set at.
PS. Does anyone else's screens on the wall unit revert back to the default Blue every night?!? Drives me crazy!
The app works well and allows me to control thermostats at multiple properties. Unlike some other home automation solutions I use this is completely reliable. I agree with other reviewers: it would be nice if the app allowed you to do everything as if you were in front of the thermostat: change vacation mode, view fan and system on/off status, etc.
I like the thermostats and the app a lot, they work very well with no issues at all.
Would it be possible to add preset buttons to the app so you can set certain conditions at the press of a button?
Also, would it be possible to lock the thermostat screen from the app?
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: May 27, 2015
- Version: 3.5.1
- Size: 11.7 MB
- Languages: English, French
- Seller: Honeywell International Inc.
- © Honeywell International, Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.