Total Connect Comfort
By Honeywell International Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Honeywell Total Connect Comfort app allows users to remotely monitor and manage their heating and cooling system – at anytime, from anywhere. Honeywell’s Total Connect Comfort works with Honeywell Wi-Fi Thermostats and with Honeywell Redlink Comfort Systems when used in conjunction with Honeywell’s Internet Gateway.
With the Honeywell Total Connect Comfort app users can:
- View and change the schedule (for thermostats that support this feature)
- Utilize the Demo Mode before purchasing a thermostat
- View and change heating and cooling system settings
- View and set the indoor temperature
- View and change system fan (for thermostats that support this feature)
- View and change humidifier and dehumidifier settings (for thermostats that support this feature)
- View 5-Day weather forecast
- View outdoor temperature and humidity (when used with an outdoor sensor)
- Access multiple smart thermostats
- Access multiple locations if more than one system is registered
- View thermostat alerts such as high or low temperature
- Automatically upgrade to new features once they become available
Whether a homeowner, business owner or both – users will find comfort in Total Connect Comfort
What's New in Version 3.5.3
• Easily see when your heating, cooling or fan circulation system is running with the “On Now” feature within the app. Note: Some older thermostats cannot support this feature. Go to https://www.mytotalconnectcomfort.com/portal/Home/FAQs to check compatibility.
• Introducing Voice Assistance, which allows the thermostat to be controlled with just your voice. Works in concert with Siri® for a truly hands-off experience. Go to iOS Settings, scroll to the Honeywell Thermostat app to review configuration options, including:
• Open App in Voice Mode. Turn this setting on, and you can use Siri® to open the Honeywell's Voice Assistance in listening mode without pushing app buttons. Simply prompt Siri®, and say ‘Thermostat’. Siri® will open the Honeywell app The Honeywell app will open with its Voice in listening mode.
• Shake to Talk. Turn this setting on, and you can ask a series of voice questions/commands by simply shaking your phone while in the Honeywell app.
• Note: Voice Assistance an optional feature. If you decline microphone permissions initially, or at anytime in settings, the feature will not hear or respond to your voice. Voice Assistance is available only in the United States at this time. To learn more about the in app voice feature and see a full list of voice commands, visit http://hwll.co/tccvoice/.
• Updates for iOS-9 compatibility.
Easy to use, setup, schedule, etc. I did not purchase, it came with the house that I bought. It was a little hard to get it registered to us as the prior owners didn't pass along acct info, so I had to go through customer support, but once we got that figured out it works perfectly. It's simple, reliable (it never crashes), and I can adjust my house is temperature from anywhere including work.
One note about security… I'm glad that it was a little difficult to get the product registered to me. This tells me that there are some security measures in place to keep people from hijacking your network. The process was a little arduous, I had to actually stand in front of the machine and provide codes to the tech support person from Honeywell. So I have no complaint about that... it should be difficult to re-register a device.
I highly recommend this product.
Easy, accurate and money saving!
I love this thing. I can completely turn the fan on -turn the fan off, turn the heat on,or turn the heat off. Air conditioning? That too- on or off. It's like having the thermostat right in front of me. Given that I travel I can have the house the perfect temperature when I walk in the door. When I have the kids over I can adjust it before they get there so that the house is always comfortable. We had a pretty big storm this year when I was out of town and a couple years ago when this happened my furnace had to have some repairs as a result. Not this year. I was able to control the temperature from out of the country and all is well. It's crazy. It's awesome. And I couldn't be happier. I did tons of research as I tend to be a little heavy on that side. I picked the right one and I'm happy to say so as that doesn't always work out that way LOL
Update 3/6. When I first updated had some issues but now works great and as advertised.
Update 1/26. The new "On" feature doesn't work. It shows "Heat On" when it is off and "Fan On" when it is off. I wish it worked and yes my thermostat is one that is compatible.
After having a new A/C installed I had the contractor install a Honeywell Wi-Fi thermostat. I have enjoyed having the ability to adjust the temperature from my mobile device. The only issue I have is you don't know if the unit is on or running, there is no indication of it's status. The other issue is the "outside temperature is always 10' warmer than it actually is. I have tried to find out where it gets this information from but to this point I have not. It says it is getting from Internet but all my mobile devices have the correct temperature on them so I am puzzled.
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Jan 26, 2016
- Version: 3.5.3
- Size: 14.5 MB
- Languages: English, French
- Seller: Honeywell International Inc.
- © Honeywell International, Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.