Total - Free browser with file manager and cloud storage support
By App Ideas
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
*** More than 4.000.000 downloads worldwide!
*** More than 15.000 5-stars votes!
*** New Stunning graphic and new springboard icon!
*** Improved compatibility with iOS 9
*** Support for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
*** Full integration with many cloud storage services allows you to quickly store the downloaded files; then you will be able to stream them in real time and save up space on your device. It supports Dropbox GDrive, OneDrive and Webdav.
***You can also add more than one account for each clouds to increase your space!
Total Downloader allows you to:
- Manage almost all file types and documents.
- Decompress zip & rar files.
- Start multiple downloads, pause and restart them in whenever you want.
- Organize files in the archives, where you can create password protected folders and subfolders.
You can access your archive also from your PC or MAC using high speed wifi connection or USB cable (with iTunes).
- Multi-tab fast internet browsing
- Integration with the Dropbox GDrive, OneDrive and Webdav services for remote file storing.
- Simultaneous management of multiple Cloud accounts and management of folders shared with other users.
- Real-time streaming of media files stored in your Cloud accounts.
- Airdrop support to move files between your iDevices.
- Downloads files while the app remain in background
- Private browsing mode
- Enhanced bookmarks and history management
- URL autocomplete and search suggestions
- Quick search
- Open link in new tab (or in new background tab)
- User agent spoofing
- Download of all iOS supported document types (doc, xls, ppt, pdf, pages, ..)
- File Archive with folders and subfolders support
- PIN to hide folders
What's New in Version 2.6.4
- Bug Fix and performance improvements
Functional, but there are a few UX "problems":
• The notice that a downloadable video has been detected is right in the middle of the video (so it's hard to watch to see if you want to download it or not); notice should be moved to a banner along one of the sides (or simply replaced with a little down arrow icon in one of the corners).
• If you dismiss the download notice without downloading so that you can watch the video, and then decide you want to download it, simply rewinding doesn't give you the notice again, you have to reload the page (which can be slow and reintroduce interstitial ads). (A smaller, discretely placed download icon should solve this, too, as there'd really be no need to dismiss it in the first place.)
• Most annoying, if you've downloaded a bunch of videos and want to transfer them off your phone, the "Open in" function--which i use with my Western Digital MyCloud App--only lets you transfer one at a time (i suppose this is because this is an unanticipated use of the Open in function, whose name suggests that it's meant for viewing the video in another on-phone app). (The inconvenient solution is to ftp to your phone with an ftp client that allows multiple transfers, but it would be nice if there was an all-on-the-phone way to do this, e.g., offer a transfer or ftp client as one of the options when multiple files are selected).
Otherwise, a pretty nice app!
Can't use app anymore without annoying ads or viruses
Sick of having to play Russian roulette with my iPhone and this app because after downloading some songs or in the process of doing so it always says "warning warning you need to call this number to clean your iPhone of viruses, or email this sketchy email that I've never seen or heard of to wipe your hard drive (which I know all of this IS A SCAM so why does/is this happening???) And those ANNOYING ADS!!! Don't even get me started, every single time I go on the app (at least on an internet connection) they bombard me with ads, ads, ads and more ads!!! Just make it stop!! I've had to install and reinstall this app probably 3-4 times now in 2016, it's getting to be a real time waster!!! If y'all think that this strategy of annoying the hell out of your audiences with nonstop ads and pop-up viruses in exchange for free music is gonna work for much longer, karma's got another person to add to their list!!
Very good downloader, but interrupting ads are a problem.
This app does what it says on the tin, but it has a tendency to open advertisements. Not a problem so far. Some are video ads, that play while the video you are watching plays at the same time. And plus, if you've been listening with your device locked for a while, the adverts feature a close button. Half the time, when you press them, THE BUTTONS DISSAPEAR, AND THE ADVERTS STILL STAY IN MY SCREEN. So if I want to return to watching my downloads, I have to delete the app from the app switcher, lose my video progress, start from the beginning, and watch from there. Otherwise, great downloader app.
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Mar 17, 2016
- Version: 2.6.4
- Size: 75.9 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: App Ideas S.r.l.
- © 2012 AppIdeas
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Full version upgrade$3.99