Total Files is the one stop file manager for iOS, with powerful PDF reader, cloud storage support and much more!
Total Files supports DropBox, Google Drive, OneDrive and iCloud Files and offers iOS Files app integration to download and upload to any cloud from any app!
You'll not need to install a separate app for each storage provider that you want to use from your device! Link all cloud accounts in Total Files and enjoy the full integration with iOS. For example, thanks to the iOS “Files” integration, you can directly save files to one of the cloud linked in Total, simply using the "Save in files” feature available in any apps on your device.
Virtual folders allows to group files that come from different sources (cloud or local).
The Spotlight indexing of all local contents allows to immediately find and open the file you're looking for, without opening the app!
Our powerful PDF viewer offers annotation capabilities and automatically recognise common shapes and gestures to highlight paragraph
- iOS 11 Files app integration for ALL clouds linked to the app in read write mode.
- Supports Dropbox, GDrive, OneDrive, iCloud services for remote file storage.
- Search between all contents in the app and in the linked cloud storages thanks to the advanced search
- Compression and decompression features (zip)
- Spotlight indexing
- PDF editor with annotation, shape recognition
- Simultaneous linking of multiple Cloud accounts and management of folders shared with other users.
- Bookmarks and history management.
- URL autocomplete
- Quick search bar, and enhanced search within all cloud and local files.
- PIN to hide and secure folders.
- Multi-tab browser
Great new features and enhancements in this update!
- Added support for drag & drop in app and between apps (on iPad)!
- GIF files are now viewable (animated) in the integrated image viewer
- You can now continue to use apps while long running operation (such as compression of big files), run in background
- It's now possible to disable the visual effect during audio playback
- By long pressing on a link in a browser is now possible to open it in a background tab
Ratings and Reviews
Love this app! One problem though
I got this app a couple of years ago when I wanted to listen to music. It's been pretty reliable and dependable when you can shuffle and repeat entire playlists you made. This might be a small gripe, but that is what I'm on about; the latest update won't let me repeat an entire playlist, only the song that I just heard. Plus the shuffling of the songs, let's say you pick the last song in the group, when it ends you'd expect it to pick a random song from the list. In this update, the last song on the list is the last song on the list; you need to manually start the playlist over. It's like I said, a menial gripe but I would think other people who use this app would appreciate this small change.
This app has, to the fullest meaning of the word: *LITERALLY* saved and changed my life. Without it I wouldn’t have been able to navigate more than 3,000 miles across the ENTIRE country. If the programmers or anyone of importance sees this and wants to hear a story of Courage, Honor, Self Reliance, and determination while staring in the face the biggest task you’ve ever, or ever will for that matter, encountered.
Three zero two - eight four one - seven zero five three. I’m writing a manuscript, my first of many, and if you’re interested I’m willing to read the caller an excerpt or two.
Thanks everyone involved! You have all become responsible for saving me!
Not a fan of the new update
Ok, I had previously written a bad review because I wasn’t able to do many of the things that older versions allowed. However, after a lot of poking and exploring the app, I’ve found that the functionality I’m used to is still there, albeit in different places. This app has undergone a MASSIVE redesign and I think that’s what is throwing people off. It’s difficult to get used to, if you used TDownloader for any length of time. I’m giving it four stars because while it stills does everything I need, it desperately needs a proper users manual instead of a FAQ. Not that anyone will read it...
- App Ideas S.r.l.
- 114.2 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2018 AppIdeas
- In-App Purchases
- Full version upgrade $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.