Total Files is the one stop file manager for iOS, with powerful PDF reader, cloud storage support and much more!
Total Files supports DropBox, Google Drive, OneDrive and iCloud Files and offers iOS Files app integration to download and upload to any cloud from any app!
You'll not need to install a separate app for each storage provider that you want to use from your device! Link all cloud accounts in Total Files and enjoy the full integration with iOS. For example, thanks to the iOS “Files” integration, you can directly save files to one of the cloud linked in Total, simply using the "Save in files” feature available in any apps on your device.
Virtual folders allows to group files that come from different sources (cloud or local).
The Spotlight indexing of all local contents allows to immediately find and open the file you're looking for, without opening the app!
Our powerful PDF viewer offers annotation capabilities and automatically recognise common shapes and gestures to highlight paragraph
- iOS 11 Files app integration for ALL clouds linked to the app in read write mode.
- Supports Dropbox, GDrive, OneDrive, iCloud services for remote file storage.
- Search between all contents in the app and in the linked cloud storages thanks to the advanced search
- Compression and decompression features (zip)
- Spotlight indexing
- PDF editor with annotation, shape recognition
- Simultaneous linking of multiple Cloud accounts and management of folders shared with other users.
- Bookmarks and history management.
- URL autocomplete
- Quick search bar, and enhanced search within all cloud and local files.
- PIN to hide and secure folders.
- Multi-tab browser
- Fixed a bug for which icon in browser are not visible on iOS < 11
- Fixed crash a startup on iOS < 9.2
Great new features and enhancements in this update!
- Added support for drag & drop in app and between apps (on iPad)!
- GIF files are now viewable (animated) in the integrated image viewer
- You can now continue to use apps while long running operation (such as compression of big files), run in background
- It's now possible to disable the visual effect during audio playback
- By long pressing on a link in a browser is now possible to open it in a background tab
Ratings and Reviews
Sometimes it has issues converting files into mp4s and things seem a little jumbled as far as finding this it needs to be more simple also shouldn’t have to go to the “share” option just to convert just have a download button where as soon as you hit it asks what quality and format you want it in and if you want to automatically be downloaded to a specific folder or just downloads and stay in the download section until the user chooses which folder they want it in or be able to simply convert and download it straight to the camera roll labeled the way we want it so that it can be found and once pulled over and transferred to a device like a laptop keep the same customized label title we put in when we downloaded it so we don’t have to search for it again and have to rename it again🤷🏾♂️
Hey just wanted to know if your will support other types of media like gifs because gifs don't work and 3.0 update is very laggy and the ui needs to be fixed a little more than how you guys changed it. I was brought to tdownloader because it could download a-lot of things and had many more features but now you took out a-lot of them the app is still good but now its like any other app. What the app had before in terms of features was plenty now all you can do is download things thats it theres many other apps that do the same. It would be nice if you brought back some features and added more new ones.
The best app ever is even better now!!!!
Total Downloader, now called Total, is the best app ever, especially now with this last update and gorgeous new design. You can browse the web, download files, store and access any files from your computer, as well as transfer the files from the app to the computer using wifi or iTunes. I use it daily and highly recommend the pro version. It's definitely worth the money. I’ve contacted the developers in the past and they replied nicely. Thank you!
- App Ideas S.r.l.
- 85.6 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2018 AppIdeas S.r.l.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.