Total Pay ~ Military Pay Chart & Rates Calculator
By Dunn-Carabali LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
#1 Military Finance App in the App Store.
▪ Featured in The Globe, an authorized publication of the Department of Defense.
▪ Featured on The-Military-Guide.com, a site/book to help military service members, veterans, and their families with their journey to financial independence.
▪ Featured on MilitaryConnection.com, an excellent online directory of military resources and information.
▪ Featured on USMCLife.com, a site that provides awesome insight on base & family life.
== Excellent app & resource to have for any rank. ~ Cpl Smith, USMC ==
Total Pay is the fastest and easiest way to view your military pay. The app is designed for all branches of service (Army, Marine Corps, Navy, Air Force, and Coast Guard).
Total Pay = Base Pay + Allowances + Special Duty & Incentive Pays
Total Pay includes the latest up-to-date military pay information and is the only app that calculates Overseas Housing Allowance (OHA), Cost of Living Allowance (COLA), and General Schedule (GS) Pay.
◆ Total Pay is FREE & will always provide latest Military Pay update information. ◆
Total Pay lets you:
• View your pay for your next promotion.
• View your pay for your next duty station.
• View pay for the Guard or Reserves.
• See BAH and OHA* rates without having to know a location’s zip code.
• View COLA and OCOLA* rates.
||FEDERAL CIVILIAN EMPLOYEES||
• View General Schedule (GS) Pay.
• See how much money your spouse or bf/gf earns in the military.
• See how much money you would earn if you joined.
• See how much money someone in the military actually earns.
• View and know the ranks of each branch of the military.
• Show a potential employer what you were making in the military so they could match or top your military pay.
• See what today's pay rates are.
*OHA & OCOLA values are subject to fluctuate based on currency & exchange rates.
What's New in Version 3.4.1
This version fixed the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6+ screen resolutions caused to due the previous layouts. Enjoy the app.!
Easy to use, almost never current
It's awesome to find an app that you don't have to search the internet looking for pay charts. However, they almost never update the pay for the new year and some of the pays like submarine incentive pay will not even show up. If they only kept up their system more regularly, this would totally be worth 5 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Needs more Pay Info
What is published is correct and works fine.
Would like to see: NAF (Non appropriated Fund) pay scale
And FSN (Foreign Service National) pay scale. FSNs are like GS employees OCONUS. They run our embassies and account for the bulk of the labor performed by personnel who were legitimately hired to work for the federal government.
When I get to the screen to select allowances and incentive pays it un selects any selections I have made once I scroll them out of view. BAH rates are also inaccurate and do not account for dependents. Also the pay charts are not accurate for 2016. This app could be great.
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Sep 09, 2015
- Version: 3.4.1
- Size: 18.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Dunn-Carabali LLC
- © Dunn-Carabali, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.