Total War Battles: KINGDOM
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Shape the land, build sprawling towns and recruit and train a powerful army.
Conquer new territories to expand your realm and defeat rival lords and other players in epic real-time battles.
Please note that iPhone 4s, iPad 2, iPad 3 and iPad mini 1 are not supported.
• Build and expand your Kingdom, with farms, quarries, blacksmiths and more.
• Alter the land by creating rivers, lakes and mountains.
• Command your army in large-scale battles.
• Battle other players in real-time.
• Cross-Platform - Play on Phones, Tablet, and PC, whenever you want, wherever you want. Actions in your Kingdom will carry over onto any device you play on.
• From the creators of the award-winning Total War™ games.
• 4th generation iPad or above
• iPad mini 2 or above
• iPhone 5 or above
• iPod Touch 6th generation or above
• iOS 8 or above
• An internet connection
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/totalwarbattles
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/TotalWarBattles
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/totalwarbattles
Subscribe on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/TotalWarBattles
Total War Battles: KINGDOM is free to download and play.
Additional Gold can be purchased using real money. More information on in-app purchases is available here: http://wiki.totalwar.com/w/Total_War_Battles_Kingdom_Information
- - - - -
Terms of Service: http://www.sega.co.uk/Account-Terms-of-Service
© SEGA. Creative Assembly, the Creative Assembly logo, Total War, Total War Battles: Kingdom and the Total War Battles logo are either registered trademarks or trademarks of The Creative Assembly Limited. SEGA and the SEGA logo are either registered trademarks or trademarks of SEGA Holdings Co., Ltd. or its affiliates. All rights reserved. SEGA is registered in the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office. All other trademarks, logos and copyrights are property of their respective owners.
What's New in Version 1.3
* Players can now log in with a Facebook account
* Costs to speed up certain actions have been changed from Gold to Silver or Food
* Players can now choose where to prospect with the Quarry
* A new "Available for recruitment' list has been added to the Army Setup panel that shows all the available troops
* Added more info for units that are “detached” or “unsupported”
* There are 5 new Outpost islands to be discovered
* A “Shipment Requirement” panel is now shown in your Viking Outpost
* The button to unblock water sources after flooding is now easier to find
* Minor bug fixes and memory optimisation
I've been playing Clash of Queens, and have tried a few other games like it. This is very different. The best part is, (at least so far) I can build my castles, without the stress of other players attacking me. There's no alliances. The battle strategy is hard. But I just keep trying and sometimes I figure stuff out. My negatives on the game: I wish the "advisor" offered more help. Other than the one "walk through" in the beginning stages of playing.... there's no where else to really get help or ask questions. There is a FAQ in the help under settings, but it's very limited. And without knowing any other players, there's no one to ask. Which brings me to the next negative.... there's no way to connect with other players (that I have found anyway) unless you have friends on Facebook who play too. Which in my case, I don't. This game doesn't offer suggestions, as far as strategy or anything. It's a lot of trial and error. At least it has been for me. But, because there isn't any "rush" to level up in order to protect my castle's, troops, and resources, like in other games, I don't mind. I would say this is not a fast paced game. So patience is necessary. The graphics are great and the music is even nice. :-}
Good game, pretty difficult
I know how some people really enjoy difficult games that challenge your mind and such. I personally love these kind of games, but this game is a little TOO difficult. I absolutely love everything about it except for the fact that missions become impossible to beat after you reached level 20 or so. I don't play duels anymore because the generator puts me up against people who already have the best troops of every class while I'm still using swordmen and basic archers. The missions were pretty balanced as far as difficulty up until I reached level 20 or so. Then I wasn't even able to win in easy-labeled missions. If the devs could tone the difficulty of the ai down and fix the duel generator, I have absolutely no problem with rating a 5 star. Every other aspect of the game is amazing. But until the previously stated problems are fixed, this rating remains 3 stars.
Different but Good
Fans of total war will notice this is pretty different from the classic total war experience. The only similarity I found are the battle animations. Battles are a little lackluster, which is why I gave this game only 4 stars. There is some strategy to battles, but nothing compared to the series.
The city builder aspect is actually the highlight of this game. Water flows, and you can change the terrain to influence the water. You need it for irrigation, but if your not careful you can flood your town.
If the combat was a little more interesting, this would define toy be a 5 star too game for me.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Aug 22, 2016
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 631 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Sega America
- © SEGA. Creative Assembly, the Creative Assembly logo, Total War, Total War Battles: Kingdom and the Total War logo are either registered trade marks or trade marks of The Creative Assembly Limited.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Starter Pack$2.99
- Stack of Gold$4.99
- Pouch of Gold$9.99
- Bag of Gold$19.99
- Coffer of Gold$49.99
- Chest of Gold$99.99