The Old World echoes to the clamour of ceaseless battle.
Before you buy, expand this description to check the system requirements below.
In Total War: WARHAMMER, Creative Assembly’s Total War series joins with Games Workshop’s Warhammer Fantasy Battles. The result is a spellbinding game of grand strategy and high fantasy.
In an age of relentless conquest, warring Races battle ceaselessly for control of the Old World. While Orcs and Goblins of the Greenskin tribes hunger for carnage, and Vampire Counts man their armies with the living dead, Dwarfs ascend from their ancient mines to settle old scores, and the Empire of Man seeks to unite its fractured nation.
Build your empire and conquer this world by unleashing your might upon the battlefield, harnessing storms of magical power and taking to the skies with flying creatures.
Total War: WARHAMMER includes all available free DLC: the Bretonnia Race Pack, Grombrindal the White Dwarf, Wurrzag Da Great Green Prophet, Isabella Von Carstein, the Jade Wizard, and the Grey Wizard.
Important information regarding Total War: WARHAMMER:
• If you require assistance, please contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Minimum System Requirements:
◦ Processor: 2GHz
◦ RAM: 8GB
◦ Graphics: 1.5GB
◦ macOS: 10.12.4
◦ Free Space: 37GB
The game is officially supported on the following Macs. To check your Mac model and when it was released, select About This Mac from the Apple menu on your menu bar.
◦ All 13” MacBook Pros released since Late 2016
◦ All 15” MacBook Pros released since Late 2016
◦ All 21.5” iMacs released since 2017
◦ All 27” iMacs released since Late 2014 (NVIDIA GT 755M Models are not officially supported) (1)
◦ All Mac Pros released since Late 2013
(1) Late 2012 models with 2GB Nvidia 680MX graphics cards are also supported.
The following Macs are capable of running the game but do not consistently meet the standards required for official support.
◦ All 13” MacBook Pros released since Late 2013
◦ All 15” MacBook Pros released since Mid 2012 with 1GB graphics card or better
◦ All Mac Mini's released since Late 2014 with a 2.0GHz processor or better
◦ All 21.5” iMacs released since Late 2013 with a 2.0GHz processor or better
◦ All 27” iMacs released since Late 2012 with 1GB graphics card or better
◦ All Mac Pros released since 2009 with an AMD 7950 (Mac Edition)
Please note that for your computer to meet the minimum requirements, it must match or better all elements of the listed spec.
• This game is not currently supported on volumes formatted as Case-sensitive.
• You can find out more about the game on the Total War: WARHAMMER mini-site at feralinteractive.com/warhammertw
© Copyright Games Workshop Limited 2017. Warhammer, the Warhammer logo, GW, Games Workshop, The Game of Fantasy Battles, the twin-tailed comet logo, and all associated logos, illustrations, images, names, creatures, races, vehicles, locations, weapons, characters, and the distinctive likeness thereof, are either ® or TM, and/or © Games Workshop Limited, variably registered around the world, and used under licence. Originally developed by Creative Assembly. Originally published by SEGA. Creative Assembly, the Creative Assembly logo, Total War and the Total War logo are either registered trade marks or trade marks of The Creative Assembly Limited. SEGA and the SEGA logo are either registered trademarks or trademarks of SEGA Holdings Co., Ltd. or its affiliates. All rights reserved. SEGA is registered in the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office. Developed for and published on Mac by Feral Interactive Ltd. Mac and the Mac logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Feral and the Feral logo are trademarks of Feral Interactive Ltd. All other trademarks, logos and copyrights are property of their respective owners.
• Adds the Norsca Race Pack, available to purchase from the DLC panel on the pre-game Options window
• Incorporates all balance changes from Creative Assembly's Foundation Update
• Adds 30 new units as part of the free Regiments of Renown pack
• Adds Simplified and Traditional Chinese language support (text only)
Ratings and Reviews
Can be great!
It does not run smooth, but if you are willing to put up with that then you’ll have a great time! If a paid add on for Warhammer 2 was added this game would have 5 stars for me. It would also be nice if they supported some popular mods even if they were pay to use. This game can easily be a five with smoother running and a little more content support.
Possible issues with new update
Before updating to high sierra(was running sierra) I could not run this game, far too laggy. After updating I ran the game and load times were faster and battles were not laggy and actually much faster than when I ran the game on windows through bootcamp. Unfortunately, the game is constantly crashing now and wasn’t doing this prior. Most likely it is a compatability issue with my machine, but it would be nice to this optimized better.
Developer Response ,
We are sorry that you are experiencing a problem with the game. Please ensure that your computer meets the minimum requirements as advertised in the app listing, which are also available here:
If you meet these requirements, please contact us directly via email@example.com with a description of the problem and we’ll be happy to help. Please include "App Store Review" in the subject of your email.
If possible, please also attach a support report to help us diagnose any issues: http://support.feralinteractive.com/x/faqs/support_report/
Sierra high Issue
Was running fine on my iMac Until I uppdated it to Sierra High.. Now the graphics are corrupt and all my settlements have a light like fog around them so I can’t see anything. I see others saying a similar problem with the new update has occured in the reviews. I would refrain buying the game until a fix is made for Sierra High. The game is really fun... when it works.
Developer Response ,
The graphics issue that you are seeing is due to a graphics card driver issue in macOS High Sierra which only affects Intel graphics cards.
Please contact us directly via firstname.lastname@example.org, and we'll be happy to provide more information.
- Feral Interactive Ltd
- 34.2 GB
- macOS 10.12.4 or later
- English, Czech, French, German, Italian, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Copyright Games Workshop Limited 2017. Originally developed by Creative Assembly. Originally published by SEGA. Developed for and published on Mac by Feral Interactive Ltd.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.