Totally Sweet Sudoku
By Killer Robots
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
It's a well known fact that ancient ninjas played sudoku to hone their fighting skills before going out to bite the heads off dinosaurs. Dinosaurs no longer roam the Earth (because the ninjas killed them all), but just in case they ever come back, it is recommended that you practice your own ninja arts by playing Totally Sweet Sudoku.
Use logic to fill the grid so that every column, row, and 3x3 box contains the digits 1-9 once and only once. No math is required, as the only math ninjas need to know is the effect of wind speed on the trajectory of an unladen ninja throwing star.
- 6 different board sizes from 4x4 to 16x16, and 3 difficulties.
- iCloud saves for syncing with other computers or Totally Sweet Sudoku for Mac OS X.
- Retina-ready because ninjas hate pixels.
- Print puzzles if you're into that sort of thing. We won't judge.
- Totally sweet guitar soundtrack for righteous rocking, or chill out with more ambient tracks.
- Unlimited undo and redo. None of that silly single undo here.
- Rockin' hint system to keep you from flipping out on those hard puzzles.
- Ninja chicks with guitars just because!
- Save high scores for bragging to pirates.
- iCade support because who doesn't want to play sudoku with a joystick?
What's New in Version 2.0.2
- Fixed a bug where the number select may not appear.
- Fixed a bug where difficulties on the High Scores screen may not get disabled properly.
- Fixed a rotation bug on iOS 6.
- Fixed several iOS 7 bugs on iPad.
- Fixed the name entry screen when using an iCade.
- Fixed minor bugs.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Oct 09, 2013
- Version: 2.0.2
- Size: 35.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Dustin Westphal
- © 2006-2012 Killer Robots
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.