Simple To Do List Application
Toto lets you add tasks faster than any other app in the app store. Type and tap, its that easy.
Toto touch, like its desktop version, offers a constant reminder of how many tasks you have left so that you'll always know that there is something left to do.
Adding a task shouldn't be hard. You shouldn't have to set priorities and due dates when all you want is a simple reminder.
Fixed a bug where synced tasks wouldn't load correctly on first launch.
Added pull to refresh tasks.
Settings option to turn off icon badge.
Ratings and Reviews
Let's see if this thing works.
It does not work
This is a wonderful way to sync things up! Useful in situations such as.....
1. Students with computers in class can send assignments and other ideas/tasks to their iPhone.
2. Your wife can get on the computer and send you the grocery list without having to call and have you write it down.
3. Keeping track of your ideas to look up in free time.
Some things I would like to see to before making it a 5 STAR app....
1. Make an add free version... I would pay.
2. Events sent from computer to phone show up almost immediately! However, you don't see what category has new items.
3. You don't see the total number of items on the iPhone in each category from the main screen.
4. Although it gets to the iPhone quick from the desktop.... the desktop version takes a looooooooong time to update from the iPhone. Maybe a "refresh desktop" button?
Overall, a useful / easy to use app!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.