By Special iApps C.I.C.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Touch-Colors offers a visual-based approach to help children who are at the first stage of learning about colors.
• Specifically designed for children who may have difficulty learning to talk and to read, such as those with autism, Down syndrome, and other visual learners.
• Cause and effect: touch the picture to see and hear the word.
• Includes 12 colors, with matching written and spoken words in 9 languages: English (US and UK), Catalan, Croatian, French, German, Norwegian, Polish and Spanish, and choice of lower or upper case letters.
• Designed for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch. Contains no ads, in-app purchases or external links, collects no data, and doesn’t require an Internet connection.
• For switch users, the app has built-in support for simple switch control using most Bluetooth and USB switches.
Designed to be used alongside the other apps in our “Touch” series, including Touch-Words, Touch-Shapes, and Touch-Numbers. Children can then progress to our highly configurable and easily personalized follow-on apps, including Special Words and Special Numbers.
Special iApps is a multi-award-winning nonprofit social enterprise that specializes in creating apps for those with learning disabilities and additional needs.
What's New in Version 1.2.4
• We have optimized the app for iOS 10 (still supporting iOS 6 to 9).
• Bug fixes
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Education
- Updated: Oct 15, 2016
- Version: 1.2.4
- Size: 5.6 MB
- Languages: English, Catalan, Croatian, French, German, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Spanish
- Seller: Special iApps C.I.C.
- © 2013-2016 Special iApps C.I.C.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.