Supporting Devices: iPhone4S,iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPod Touch 3rd generation or later (excluding 8GB models), iPad and iPad2, New iPad.
Required OS: iOS 6.0 or later.
About In App Purchase (To buy additional chapters)
- Must be connected to the internet.
- If your device has been prohibited IAP, please note you can't buy them.
[Chapter 1 Chapter 2, Part 1] Free
[Ch. 2 Part 2 Ch. 3 Part 1] [Ch. 3 Part 2 Ch. 4 Part 1] [Ch. 4 Part 2 Ch. 5] $3.99 each
[Complete Collection (from Ch. 2 Part 2 on)] $8.99
"Thanks for waiting... Again."
Newbie Detective Mackenzie and her assistant Funghi are at it again!!
"Touch Detective" tackles new and even stranger cases and mysteries!!
■ The iOS version of "2" has these amazing features:
- Includes the app-only "Funghi: The Interviews"!!
- Detective vs. Master Thief... The ultimate rival appears!? Plenty of new characters!!
- Refined graphics for iOS!
■ "Touch Detective 2 1/2" (5 chapters in all)
- The 2nd installment of the original "Touch Adventure"!!
- The controls are simple...investigate suspicious items and people with a single touch!!
- The items and testimonies you collect are the keys to the mystery...apply your deductive skills and intuition to tough(?) cases!
- 5 completely new episodes!!
- Loaded with bonus scenarios, too!
■ Bonus: "Funghi: The Interviews" (4 chapters in all)
- A new app-only episode starring Funghi!!
- Funghi is the one who called all the people related to the case together!?
- Funghi is going to question the witnesses to prepare investigation report!!
- What task is Funghi burdened with!?
■ Get in "touch" with Mackenzie and Funghi with official contents!
- Special Site
- facebook fanpage
-Fixed a bug that text in iOS9 does not appear.
Ratings and Reviews
Solid gameplay and no bugs. The graphics are unique in style that fit the quirky characters. The cases are cute and engaging, without being dull and pointless. This game is much better than the addicting crap that passes as games on the App Store.*cough cough*
(Crossly Road...Candy Crush...)
Seriously, a warning would be nice
I had the same problem on the first game. I bought all the episodes years ago and recently wanted to reset the games so i could start fresh. After deleting my data however, the game did NOT tell me it was going to erase my purchases and make me buy all the episodes AGAIN. I adore these games, but what kind of game costs you money to do a hard reset?
Can't see the words???
So I've had this app for a while and I've bought all of the content, but I frequently replay it because it's a great game. Today I tried playing and the game is running fine, but the words aren't visible. They're just empty speech bubbles? What's going on? Maybe it's not fully supported by the new iOS updates? Please fix this!
- Beeworks co.,Ltd.
- 288.8 MB
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, Italian, Japanese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © (c) Beeworks/SUCCESS
- In-App Purchases
- All Chapters Set $6.99
- Chapter 2 Part 2 + Chapter 3 Part 1 Set $2.99
- Chapter 3 Part 2 + Chapter 4 Part 1 Set $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.