Touch Hockey Extreme: FS5 (FREE)
By FlipSide5, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
"FlipSide5 took an already great game and tailored it perfectly for Apple’s new device."
The most popular air hockey game on the iPhone is now FREE on the iPad!
16 Million people can’t be wrong! The most popular arcade game on the iPhone is now available for the iPad with enhanced 3D graphics. Touch Hockey Extreme simply outclasses every air hockey game available on the iPad with head to head over Wi-Fi and enhanced multi-touch gesture recognition. Touch Hockey Extreme showcases the iPad’s revolutionary features!
Featured on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon!
One of the only 10 games your iPhone needs.
“it's a great game, and it's definitely worth downloading, playing, and having on your iPhone.”
-What’s On iPhone.com
“Touch Hockey is a highly polished air hockey game for the iPhone and iPod Touch. It looks great, and the gameplay is completely customizable.” 4.5 out of 5 stars
“Overall Touch Hockey is a must download. It’s simple priceless fun. I am giving Touch Hockey a 5 out of 5 stars”
“We found this game to be a great time killer”
Now available on the iPad, the most popular iPhone air hockey game ever! See why Touch Hockey has been installed over 25 million devices!!
- Smoothest animations and most responsive hockey game!
- Multi-player WiFi local network support!!
- Real-time 3D mallets!
- Multiple difficulty settings!
- 4 game length settings!
- Instant Replay!
What's New in Version 4.3.4
Japanese and Simplified Chinese support
Good game, serious problem remains
This game is very fun to play, but every so often, when playing, players tend to click the menu button at the corner of the screen by mistake.
Please set a warning reassuring that the player clicked the button on purpose, (and not by mistake where the button takes you to the menu and restarts the game.)
Controls are weird
Cool concept and graphics, but the controls don't feel right. I try to put my finger directly on top of the paddle, but it moves the paddle up in front of my finger which makes all of my actions off. It doesn't feel natural trying to hit it.
Pretty good but needs improving
1) Good puck response
2) Good computer opponent action/strategy/gameplay
1) Doesn't keep track of individual scores when playing solo against the computer
2) Has an annoying tendency to crash and exit the game when you accidentally slide your hand off the bottom of the screen during fast action
3) Upgrade to the paid version provides little additional value
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jun 16, 2011
- Version: 4.3.4
- Size: 13.7 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Simplified Chinese
- Seller: FlipSide5, Inc.
- © 2008-2011 FlipSide5, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.2 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Theme Pack and Remove Advertisements$2.99