By Magtoapp, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Need a unique Note taking App on your idevice? Then go for Touch Notes!!
What people are saying
✓ Very useful for taking notes on the go. Much more convenient than a notepad. Lots of
customizations to keep the notes neat and look fun. - Kosephine.Jutcher
✓ Taking notes in my class with style! The functionality is great! And It look so cool! - KaliPhone.
Why Touch Notes!!
Touch Notes has three ways of taking notes on iPhone - all in one app!
- Type notes with iPhone keyboard.
- Write notes with a finger.
- Record voice.
This app will serve the need of - note taking, journal keeping, making a shopping list, writing,scribbling, creating To do list etc., on your mobile.
Create a Note and put a priority mark for important notes.
=== Keyboard Notes ===
- choose fonts and font color
- add backgrounds
- add a photo from iPhone photo album as a background
- make a photo and add it as a background
- combine 2 backgrounds (image and photo)
- send your notes as a JPG file via email, send to Twitter or Facebook.
=== Finger Note ===
- Write notes on touch screen with a finger
- Send note via email, send to Twitter and Facebook
- editing tools for easy note creation
=== Audio notes ===
- Press REC and start recording a note
- Send recorded notes (coming soon)
What's New in Version 1.6.1
Fixed: View background hasn't been auto refreshed when user add photo.
I use 7Notes on my iPad and love it. Should have followed my instincts and gone with the same for my iphone. With Siri, I don't need the recording feature, and if I'm goiing to use a keyboard, I'll stick with Notes. For me, it would be much more useful if you could use a stylus instead of just your finger. I tried a stylus, but isn't responsive. I'll likely just delete it and consider it a .99 lesson.
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Sep 12, 2011
- Version: 1.6.1
- Size: 7.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Magtoapp, Inc.
- © 2010 Ivango
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.1.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.