By Special iApps C.I.C.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Touch-Numbers offers a visual-based approach to help children who are at the first stage of learning about numbers.
• Specifically designed for children who may have difficulty learning to talk and to count, such as those with autism, Down syndrome, and other visual learners.
• Cause and effect: touch the picture to see and hear the number.
• Includes numbers from 0 to 20, with clearly-spoken audio in 11 languages: English (US and UK), Catalan, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Norwegian, Spanish, Polish and Turkish.
• Designed for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch. Contains no ads, in-app purchases or external links, collects no data, and doesn’t require an Internet connection.
• For switch users, the app has built-in support for simple switch control using most Bluetooth and USB switches.
Once your child has become familiar with the numbers in Touch-Numbers, you can continue to help them with the aid of our follow-on app, Special Numbers, which contains a set of highly configurable activities to help develop early number skills, including counting, matching, ordering, comparing and selecting.
Special iApps is a multi-award-winning nonprofit social enterprise that specializes in creating apps for those with learning disabilities and additional needs.
What's New in Version 1.2.3
• We have optimized the app for iOS 10 (still supporting iOS 6 to 9).
- Category: Education
- Updated: Oct 01, 2016
- Version: 1.2.3
- Size: 8.6 MB
- Languages: English, Catalan, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Spanish, Turkish
- Seller: Special iApps C.I.C.
- © 2013-2016 Special iApps C.I.C.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.