By Special iApps C.I.C.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Touch-Shapes offers a visual-based approach to help children who are at the first stage of learning about shapes.
• Specifically designed for children who may have difficulty learning to talk and to read, such as those with autism, Down syndrome, and other visual learners.
• Cause and effect: touch the picture to see and hear the word.
• Includes 12 shapes, with matching written and spoken words in 10 languages: English (US and UK), Afrikaans, Catalan, Croatian, French, German, Norwegian, Polish and Spanish, and choice of lower or upper case letters.
• Designed for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch. Contains no ads, in-app purchases or external links, collects no data, and doesn’t require an Internet connection.
• For switch users, the app has built-in support for simple switch control using most Bluetooth and USB switches.
Designed to be used alongside the other apps in our “Touch” series, including Touch-Words, Touch-Colors, and Touch-Numbers. Children can then progress to our highly configurable and easily personalized follow-on apps, including Special Words and Special Numbers.
Special iApps is a multi-award-winning nonprofit social enterprise that specializes in creating apps for those with learning disabilities and additional needs.
What's New in Version 1.2.6
• New language: Afrikaans
- Category: Education
- Updated: Jul 06, 2017
- Version: 1.2.6
- Size: 5.5 MB
- Languages: English, Afrikaans, Catalan, Croatian, French, German, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Spanish
- Seller: Special iApps C.I.C.
- © 2013-2017 Special iApps C.I.C.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.