"My kids just LOVE this app. Brilliant pictures and they are having so much fun guessing which item makes the sound!"
Endorsed by tens of thousands of satisfied parents, teachers, and kids the world over.
Touch the Sound is a fun new game that allows your kid to explore the world of sounds one touch at a time.
This app focused on helping kids learn to recognize familiar sounds and match the sounds to the picture. The interface is so simple to use, that even little babies will delight in using this app.
WHY PARENTS AND TEACHERS LOVE THIS APP
• The app is super easy to customize so you and adjust everything to your liking
• You can turn individual concepts ON or OFF and introduce one new sound at a time
• Sounds are grouped into 5 selectable categories (animals, home, music instruments, nature, and transport)
• The app is super easy to use for kids of all ages and all abilities
• You can add new concepts (emotions, actions, etc.) in one click
WHY KIDS WILL LOVE IT TOO
• 300+ gorgeous photos keep kids engaged and wanting more
• The app comes with 170+ fascinating sounds
• The app if fun, simple, and easy to use
• Wrong answers do not interfere with gameplay
Heroic Support is not just what we do. It's really what makes us, well, us. It's that drive to make a difference in your life - no matter how big or small. Really, it's our way of life because we want you to be our customer for a lifetime of fun and learning.
Have questions? We are here to help. Email us at email@example.com
Ensured that app works well with latest version of iOS
Ensured that app works well across all iOS devices
Minor bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
What a wonderful app! I love the ability that it gives you to customize it and to even add your own concepts! Some of the sounds are not long enough so I just disabled them. The selection of sounds is super! I use this with my preschoolers and it is a big hit with them.
Needs better layout
Needs longer sound bytes.
And a slight border between pictures.
This app would be perfect if it would say the name of the things making the sound after clicking on the correct picture.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.