Touchcards 2 - Flashcard learning system Import free flash cards
By Steven Romej
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
♥Apple Staff Favorite Feb'10♥ Touchcards 2 is a study tool that can import flashcards from Quizlet, StudyStack, and Google Docs. No need to buy any additional software; import and go. Choose from many review methods, including a game. Visit slidetorock.com for more screenshots.
NOTE: The current update is a major update and includes streamlined flashcard importing, new font settings, and better performance. Please consider updating old reviews so the latest information is reflected!
An (old) video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5T96wAJG3NE
Touchcards 2 makes it easy to learn all kinds of things. You can import flashcards from popular sites like Quizlet and StudyStack. Lots of great decks are waiting for you, or you can make your own.
Pick from a variety of proven review methods, including the Leitner system and a matching game. Challenge yourself or your friends to beat your high score.
You can optionally provide an answer to each card when you flip it. Touchcards uses this information to present comprehension statistics and optimize the review set. You can also tell Touchcards to start out by showing you the back of each flash card.
If you need to create your own flash cards and don’t want to use Quizlet or StudyStack, you can create a simple spreadsheet in Google Docs. View the tutorial if you need help.
* Flashcards are imported locally for performance
* Several review modes (quizzes, random, Leitner, most difficult)
* Includes a fun matching game review mode to test your memory
* Statistics for each deck
* Add pictures from your photo library
* Import any public set from Quizlet.com
* Import any public set from StudyStack.com
* Create a set on Google Docs and import it
* No internet connection required once a set is imported
* View cards in full landscape mode
* Remember your position in a deck
* Adjust the font size for text on the cards as well as alignment
* Change the background color behind the cards
* Card listing lets you see every card in a deck quickly
* Sit back and watch an automated slideshow of your cards
GET IN TOUCH
Visit slidetorock.com if you have any issues or comments. I'm here to help.
What's New in Version 2.2.1
- Updated support for Google Docs
- Fixed an issue that affected how some Docs spreadsheets were imported
- Updated Quizlet.com support
- Fixed a memory leak in the Quizlet importer
- Various other small fixes, some related to iOS 5
For some reason the check and X box to mark if I got the car correct disappears and will not reappear. I can't get a "score" if I can't mark them! Please fix.
Terrible with study stack
Instead of being able to see the names of the stacks, this program requires you to type in the numerical code of the specific stack. Worse, when they download it still doesn't show the title of the stack! It just reads as "study stack default". Who knows if those are your cards on cardiovascular or urogenital development, you have to guess. Extremely disappointed.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Jan 12, 2012
- Version: 2.2.1
- Size: 4.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Steven Romej
- © 2009 Steven Romej
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.