By NitroDesk, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
NOTE: TouchDown requires your Exchange Server to support ActiveSync protocol. Before purchasing, please confirm with your IT that ActiveSync is enabled for you. Just because TouchDown for other platforms is able to connect may not mean that this version will connect to your server.
NEW! TouchDown now supports iOS7 battery optimized background fetch to keep content up to date even when application is not running in foreground.
With more than a million users, TouchDown is the leading Microsoft® ActiveSync email solution for securing corporate email on mobile devices. This cost-effective solution provides a highly secure container for all corporate data so administrators can successfully separate and partition corporate data from personal, ensuring their bring your own device (BYOD) programs are not only flexible, but also secure. TouchDown provides comprehensive support for Exchange®, Information Rights Management (IRM) and Data Loss Protection policies. Using AES-256 encryption, TouchDown adds an extra layer of security, while also providing more than 80% of Outlook® functionality. While TouchDown is a robust stand-alone solution, it also provides seamless integration with all of the leading Mobile Device Management (MDM) solutions.
-Data at Rest encryption
-IRM support with Exchange 2010(SP2)
-PIN Policy at application level
-Enterprise Configuration Extensions
-Separation of personal data and corporate data
-Edit signature line with HTML support
-Move and sync folders
-Access the Global Address List
-Flag for follow up
-Badge on new email
-Background fetch email
-Edit, Update and Delete appointments
-Accept, decline and create meetings
-Agenda, Day, Week and Month views
-Customizable work week
-Support for Zooming
-One-way export to device phonebook
-Call or email from contact list
-Create, Edit and Delete contacts
-Edit multiple fields
-Create, Edit and Delete tasks
-Sync multiple folders
-Create, Edit and Delete notes
-Sync multiple folders
Where to find NitroDesk, Inc:
For support and feature requests, please email: TouchDown-iOSsupport@symantec.com
Thanks for all the comments, we follow them closely to bring you better updates.
What's New in Version 8.0.7
· IRM Protection: Users can now open a protected DRM friendly attachment in a protected email using an office application
· Users can now use touchdown for sending emails with attachments created using 3rd party apps such as sharing a word document or a PDF file etc.
· Fixed issues related to ‘mailto’ links being changed by the application
upgraded OpenSSL version to 1.0.1q
· Saved the real estate by replacing 3 dots with a circle on email list view
· Users can send an email in compose view without collapsing the keyboard
· Users can now navigate between their emails using next-previous buttons on email list and detail screens
· Added contact filter by category
· Fixed rare occurrences of contacts crash
· Number of other minor customer reported issues
Was a 5
Too many bugs now. I have had this for years now and past months it pauses when typing an email and altogether changes location of cursor randomly, so your email is written elsewhere on the page. Won't cut,copy,paste but only half the time. Use it for too long and you have to close it and reopen for it to work a little until buggy again.
- Category: Business
- Updated: May 09, 2016
- Version: 8.0.7
- Size: 55.8 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese
- Seller: NitroDesk, Inc.
- © Symantec Corporation, 2016
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.