By Illusion Labs
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
- Chosen by Apple as one of the three best iPhone games of 2011
- Awarded Best Sports Game at the International Mobile Gaming Awards 2012
Become a BMX pro and perform spectacular tricks in breathtaking locations all over the world. Your skill and imagination are the only limits to the tricks you can pull off! Impress your friends by uploading your best runs to YouTube and Facebook.
We took everything that made Touchgrind into an App Store classic to the extreme and created Touchgrind BMX. At Illusion Labs we only release games that we are extremely proud of. We feel that BMX is the pinnacle of our productions to date!
Stunning 3D graphics, amazing physics and realistic sound. Collect medals and complete challenges to unlock many different bikes and locations. Watch replays, generate videos, export to your computer or upload to YouTube and show all your friends on Facebook, by just a few clicks.
- True physics
- The same revolutionary controls as seen in the original skateboarding game Touchgrind
- Many unlockable bikes and locations
- Earn medals and complete challenges at every location
- Record and replay your runs
- Create replay videos and show the world
What's New in Version 1.6.0
- Improved game view and adjusted input for newer devices.
- Export video directly to video folder and sharing over social media
- Higher resolution on newer devices
- 64 bit support
- General bug fixes and improvements
Underwhelming for a 4.99 purchase
First things first. If you're expecting the same freestyle physics based game like the touch grind games, don't bother purchasing this. You ride around on closed circuits cluttered with dumb obstacles and invisible walls. It absolutely ruins the experience.
The responsiveness on tricks is on the same as you'd expect. The physics/mechanics behind navigating/landing is subpar. Tricking, challenges, and multipliers are standard. Bike customization is non-existent.
Given the success of the touch grind series, this game is a disappointment. To a casual iPhone gamer, this was not a well spent $5
Best game in the App Store
I have had this game for a long time and I love it so much me and my friends who I have had buy the game would recommend it to anyone if this game was $60 I would still buy it it's 100% worth the $5 take it from someone who plays the game very often it's an amazing game!!
Not worth 4.99
I downloaded the app after watching the video and I thought it would be really good, but when I played it was hard to control and was full of really annoying invisible walls. Whenever I would do a good trick, it would reset me and send me back to the start because I went out of bounds. You are constricted to a very small trail littered with objects making it even smaller screwing up any tricks you land. The track is small and it gets old very fast. It had a lot of potential but it failed.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Dec 02, 2015
- Version: 1.6.0
- Size: 188 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Illusion Labs AB
- © Illusion Labs AB
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.