Extron Control is an easy-to-use AV control system app that gives users complete access to Extron control systems directly from an iOS device. After a quick initial setup, the iOS device connects to the desired room, allowing for a seamless, highly-responsive control experience. The app automatically loads the user interfaces present on any Extron control product without a lengthy setup and customization process. The familiar interfaces emulate the TouchLink touchpanels, MediaLink controllers, or eBUS devices in your room, and all button presses are kept in sync between the app and your Extron control devices.
Other powerful features include the ability to quickly add rooms and switch between rooms, and auto-reconnect which recalls the previous session even after the app is closed. Technicians will appreciate this new app as it supplements the control of any room and provides easy access for troubleshooting.
Extron Control is compatible with projects created in Extron Global Configurator 3.5, Global Configurator Plus and Professional or Global Scripter. Since MediaLink for iPad is retired, Extron is offering education institutions special pricing on the Control App through the Apple Volume Pricing Program.
• Provides a convenient point of control for Extron control systems
• Supports all TouchLink, TouchLink Pro touchpanels, Ethernet-enabled MediaLink, MediaLink Plus controllers, and eBUS devices
• Familiar user interface provides the same experience as the touchpanel, controller, or button panel
• Supports Extron LinkLicense
• Room Manager allows users to easily add touchpanels, controllers, or button panels and customize room lists
• Quickly switch between rooms with a single tap on the screen
• Button tracking allows mobile device and Extron control devices to stay in sync
• Provides real-time status and remote control of multiple rooms for troubleshooting and management
• Compatible with iOS VoiceOver feature that provides text to speech option for button labels and states
• Wireless control using a Wi-Fi network allows users to move freely around a room and between rooms
• Demo mode is a convenient way to simulate app functionality without being connected to a control processor
• Full Screen Mode displays a larger image of the interface on the iOS device
• Auto-reconnect recalls the previous session even after the app is closed
• Auto-lock override keeps the iOS device screen on and allows the app to stay active at all times
• A finger swipe permits access to MediaLink control modules like the IRCM-DV+, CM-9BLB, and CM-3BLB
Support for iPhone X
Various bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Mobile Device Solution
Great App, needs support for a MDM solution so all iPads can have same configurations for troubleshooters and Helpdesk.
This App works perfectly when I have used it to connect to my existing touchpanel. After opening the App for the first time it automatically found my processor and let me connect. There is little to no time lag when pressing buttons and the whole operation is very smooth.
Extron got it right!
Extron's fore into this IPad app allows users the friendly and consistent companion to their configurable Touchlink/Medialink control systems. Very much worth the wait! And Extron does have the best support in the business and they're not stingy about helping. Great job!
- RGB Systems, Inc.
- 13.2 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Extron Electronics
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.