TouchMD Consult - for Staff
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
You must have an active TouchMD account with Doctor or Staff privileges to use this app. THIS APP IS NOT FOR PATIENT USE.
TouchMD Consult is a revolutionary interactive visualization and patient education platform allowing you to maximize communication with patients before, during, and after the consultation. Give patients an unparalleled personal experience that elevates their level of confidence in your practice and treatment choices.
• Customized content. You decided what your patients see by fully customizing content via our web portal, including text, videos, images, weblinks, documents, etc.
• Educational videos and content. TouchMD uses video content from accredited sources to help patients understand procedures and treatments.
• Practice introduction. Highlight your medical practice using videos or images allowing the patient to become comfortable with the doctor and their staff.
• Capture patient images or diagnostic information. Educate your patients visually using their own images or diagnostics for maximum impact.
• Advanced drawing capabilities. Draw on images and illustrations using advanced drawing tools to educate and explain options clearly and more efficiently to the patient.
• Advanced image editing. Quickly create image collages that tell a treatment story using custom layouts, 2-6 picture drop zone layouts, and split screen image layouts.
• Before & after galleries. Doctors can communicate possible outcomes and illustrate how they achieved desired results using pictures of previous patients.
• Patients relive the consultation. Patients can review assigned homework and saved images at home by using our secure web portal or free smartphone app.
• Patient information is NOT stored on the device. Sensitive information and images are retrieved temporarily for use during the consult while the patient logged in.
What's New in Version 4.7.0
• Bug Fixes
• Semantic zoom content navigation
• Consent v2 support
• iOS 11 support