By Revolve Works LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
If you like the color accent feature in your digital camera, then you’ll love Touch of Color.
Select multiple colors in your picture using the eye dropper tool. The colors you choose stand out as the rest of the image is converted to black and white. Increase or decrease the range of colors to create amazing images.
The process is very quick and very easy to use. There’s no work involved with erasing or adding color. Simply select your colors, adjust the color range, then save and share your new image.
Additional features include:
- Choose background color: black and white, sepia, blue tint, green tint, red tint, solid black, solid white and solid gray
- Choose to add or replace color. Replacing color will change your selected colors to the background color
- Advanced slider controls to fine tune color selections
Touch of Color is easy and fun, resulting in amazing images.
Search for "Touch of Color iPhone app" on YouTube to see it in action.
What's New in Version 2.0
- Updates for iPhone 6 and 6 plus
- Performance improvements
- Bug fixes and other minor improvements
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Jan 30, 2015
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 5.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Revolve Works LLC
- © 2009 Revolve Works LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.