Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Transform your iPhone or iPad into a remote control for your computer, complete with a keyboard and trackpad*. Operate your computer from across the room without being strapped to a desk.
TouchPad is an ideal companion for your home entertainment system.
- Won't ruin the mood when the lights are low.
- Multi-touch gestures, navigation and special media keys are included.
- Compatible with all major software like Front Row, QuickTime, VLC, WMP, Boxee.
- Control tunes through Spotify, Pandora, Rdio.
TouchPad is proudly made by MartianCraft.
• Supports OS X 10.4 or later,
• Supports Windows XP, Vista and 7 (Free VNC server software like TightVNC required)
• Supports all major Linux distributions (Remote Desktop enabled)
• Requires a WiFi connection.
* NOTE: TouchPad is an alternative to a wireless keyboard/mouse/trackpad/remote combo. You will not see your computer's screen on your iPhone or iPad.
What's New in Version 5.1.4
• FIXED issue preventing servers from being manually added in certain circumstances
El Cap Problem
This app is a great idea. However, I can’t make it work under El Cap. Did email the developer - not much help there. Used to work with Yosemite. Now I can connect, and it confirms the connection, but can’t control anything. Have tried all the tricks. Seems to be a firewall issue of some sort.
I love this app.
Why dont you add the new 3d touch for iPhone6s? It should be.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Jun 30, 2015
- Version: 5.1.4
- Size: 5.5 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Seller: MartianCraft LLC
- © Copyright 2009-2015 MartianCraft, LLC.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.