Transform your iPhone or iPad into a remote control for your computer, complete with a keyboard and trackpad. Operate your computer from across the room without being strapped to a desk.
TouchPad is an ideal companion for your home entertainment system.
- Dark Mode: won't ruin the mood when the lights are low.
- Multi-touch gestures, navigation and special media keys are included.
- Compatible with all major software like QuickTime, VLC, WMP, and Plex.
- Control tunes through Spotify, Pandora, and iTunes.
• Supports OS X 10.4 or later
• Supports Windows XP or later (Free VNC server software like TightVNC required)
• Supports all major Linux distributions (Remote Desktop enabled)
• Supports Raspberry Pi setups
• Requires a WiFi connection
* NOTE: TouchPad is an alternative to a wireless keyboard/mouse/trackpad/remote combo. You will not see your computer's screen on your iPhone or iPad.
Adds support for iOS 12.1 and upcoming iPad hardware.
Ratings and Reviews
Use it everyday with home theater Mac Mini
I can’t believe I bought this app in 2009. Great for controlling a home theater computer. Had a problem a couple years ago (forgetting the password if it couldn’t connect on the first try), let the developer know, and it was fixed immediately in the next update.
My only request would be a super-extra dark grey-on-black mode that is nearly invisible in a dark room / theater. The red and black theme is super cool but still a little distracting to leave on all the time during movies.
Thanks for a great app!
Cool. Better than my mouse
Super easy to connect and great response. No lag so far. Using my iPad, this is easier with better control than the wireless mouse and keyboard. I haven't tried all of the key extra control keys in the app, but the touchpad is great, catching and dragging items is easier than with my mouse.
People, take your issues to support!
Thanks for a great, free, app.
I love the app. My only qualm is that I think it’s a little bit of a missed opportunity not having a few buttons for things like Mute, or Sleep, for example. It looks like this aims to work as a remote, so these things would go a long way.
Currently using Alfred to mute and sleep the Mac; it’d be nice not to need both apps to do such a small task.
- Edovia Inc.
- 28.1 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Copyright 2009-2018 Edovia, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Additional Themes $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.