Managing your district and school initiatives is now easier than ever. The Touchpoint mobile app helps you stay on top of the most important initiatives in your district or at your school. Here are a few things leaders can do in Touchpoint:
* View the initiative roadmap
* See key meetings and workshops
* View and complete your actions
* Access key project documents and resources
* Assess the progress of school teams
Note - Access to Touchpoint is only available to current Education Elements clients.
- Added an Actions Page. This page allows you to view all actions across your project, as well as create actions that are not tied to touchpoints.
- The Action Page can be found by opening the sidebar. It also contains filters and a search bar to help you find exactly which action you are looking for.
- Updated the participants section for both touchpoints and actions. You can now add participants by group, school, or by the entire project.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.