By ADVA Soft
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Are you addicted to photography? Is photo editing an integral part of your daily life? Do you believe that getting the best images possible out of your favorite photo-editing apps goes hand in glove with using a Mac?
If you have answered the above questions in an affirmative way, you will definitely be in your element when using TouchRetouch for Mac, tailored especially for fans of photo editing like you.
The app is mainly aimed at performing removals of unnecessary content out of photos. However, it also includes a few more useful and usable tools for accomplishing color correcting, cloning, horizon straightening, and cropping tasks.
If some unwanted object accidentally got into your photo, don’t rush to discard it as hopeless. Give it a second chance by fixing the problem with TouchRetouch for Mac. Simply mark the object and release the mouse button. Now you can sigh with relief – the object is gone.
Simplicity is an attribute of the color correcting, cloning, horizon straightening, and cropping procedures, as well. With a few mouse clicks, you’ll make your photos shine with excellence.
TouchRetouch for Mac is a must-have app designed to be easy to use, fast, and smart enough to produce truly impressive results.
* High-performance retouching technology
* Top-quality color correction tools
* Multiple image formats support
* Optimized for GPU processors
* Lightweight, easy-to-use interface
What's New in Version 1.0.5
- Added ability to preserve EXIF data;
- Added ability to view EXIF data;
- Added ability to be asked to save changes in case of rebooting;
- Added ability to set opacity and smoothness in Clone Stamp;
- Improved cloning performance;
- Optimized for small screens;
- Fixed memory issues;
- Fixed problem with opening of photos with the app from Finder.