By TouchTunes Interactive Network
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
TouchTunes allows you to control the music in over 65,000 bars, restaurants and other social hot spots in the US and Canada. The free app acts as a remote control for the jukebox allowing you to search for music, import playlists, earn rewards and play your favorite songs without losing your seat. And if you just can’t wait another minute, you can even queue up your theme song from the parking lot!
• Find venues with a TouchTunes jukebox near you
• See what’s playing and what song is up next
• Home screen is personalized based on your musical tastes & play history
• Discover the music you have in common with the venue
• Search the TouchTunes music catalog and select music to play on the jukebox
• Get rewards and bonus credits
• More ways to buy jukebox credits: credit card, PayPal, & ApplePay
• Heart artists & songs to build your own ‘My Favorites’ playlist
• Import playlists, songs, & artists from Spotify & your iPhone’s music library
• Regulars get checked in to their favorite venues automatically
• View your play history including top & recent plays
• See a custom welcome message from venue staff
• Explore ‘Staff Picks’ to see recommended music from the venue staff
• Contact customer support directly from the app
• Spanish support
For exclusive content and updates, follow @TouchTunes on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
If you have any app feedback please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 3.4
- Create your own playlists!
- Lot’s of small improvements.
New Coke this is
It's slow. It's freezes. It has to be reloaded. It takes your money without playing your song. It is a far inferior product to the classic version.
I think it is interesting how a pop up basically says if you like the app then write a review but if you have an issue then bury that in feedback. What a joke Bring back the Classic. Get rid of ALL the pop ups. Also I do not need to be told my pick was good and so on. I picked the song for a reason. On top of that, when I see such a pop up I get aggravated over the thought that if someone played the latest crappy song, they would get the same message. Furthermore I don't want to keep getting propositioned by cheap pop ups to sign up for things
There is absolutely no improvement from previous version of the app.
Where to begin...no favorite locations, never ending pop ups, way too many steps to navigate, can't see who's log in...just of the top of my head. They completely murder this App and is funny because all they are trying to do now with every update is to add the features that they took out, what a complete failure!! Ohh yeah, Stop with the fake 5 star reviews, you know all your top costumers hate this new App
-6000+ song paying costumer
Love it!! Could we transfer credits place to place?
It's super convenient to have this app. I love it! I just wish that, with all our modern technology, we could use our credits anyplace we go rather than have it restricted to one place only!