By TouchTunes Interactive Network
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
TouchTunes allows you to control the music in over 65,000 bars, restaurants and other social hot spots in the US and Canada. The free app acts as a remote control for the jukebox allowing you to search for music, import playlists, earn rewards and play your favorite songs without losing your seat. And if you just can’t wait another minute, you can even queue up your theme song from the parking lot!
• Find venues with a TouchTunes jukebox near you
• See what’s playing and what song is up next
• Home screen is personalized based on your musical tastes & play history
• Discover the music you have in common with the venue
• Search the TouchTunes music catalog and select music to play on the jukebox
• Get rewards and bonus credits
• More ways to buy jukebox credits: credit card, PayPal, & ApplePay
• Heart artists & songs to build your own ‘My Favorites’ playlist
• Import playlists, songs, & artists from Spotify & your iPhone’s music library
• Regulars get checked in to their favorite venues automatically
• View your play history including top & recent plays
• See a custom welcome message from venue staff
• Explore ‘Staff Picks’ to see recommended music from the venue staff
• Contact customer support directly from the app
• Spanish support
For exclusive content and updates, follow @TouchTunes on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
If you have any app feedback please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 3.4.1
Some performance improvements
There is absolutely no improvement from previous version of the app.
Where to begin...no favorite locations, never ending pop ups, way too many steps to navigate, can't see who's log in...just of the top of my head. They completely murder this App and is funny because all they are trying to do now with every update is to add the features that they took out, what a complete failure!! Ohh yeah, Stop with the fake 5 star reviews, you know all your top costumers hate this new App
-6000+ song paying costumer
I would give it five stars...
...if it would quit nagging me to turn on notifications. Sheesh.
And now it eats my phone battery and is way too data intensive. Go back to the original version.
Love this app
Love how you can play any song you want and love the bonus eggs