By TouchTunes Interactive Network
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
TouchTunes allows you to control the music in over 60,000 bars and restaurants in the US and Canada. The app acts as a remote jukebox allowing you to search songs and play the music in the bar from your mobile phone – wherever you are: on a bar stool, waiting in line or queuing your theme song from the parking lot!
· Find locations with TouchTunes near you
· See what’s playing in the bar and what’s up next
· See who else is checked in and what they’re playing
· Get rewards and bonus credits the more you play
· Become the House DJ
· Buy and earn jukebox credits
· Create playlists or sync your iPhone’s music collection to make it easier to find your favorite tracks
· See your play history, most played and personal recommendations
· Share where you are and what songs you're playing on Facebook, Twitter and Foursquare
Please note: TouchTunes periodically checks the GPS location of your device to provide information about nearby jukeboxes. While running GPS in the background too frequently can decrease battery life, the TouchTunes app has been built to minimize the impact on battery life.
For updates on new music and exclusive artist performances, like us on Facebook.com/TouchTunes or follow us on Twitter.com/TouchTunes
If you have any feedback for our jukebox app please email us at email@example.com
What's New in Version 2.17.0
What’s New for 2.17:
· Staff Picks: Not sure what to play? Now bar staff at select TouchTunes venues can share their playlists with you right on the home screen.*
· General bug fixes and optimizations
*Feature only available at Staff Picks enabled locations.
Beer lovers dream
Instead of wasting all that time standing in front of the jukebox, add that time to drinking more beers. So what I spend equal or more money on alcohol, as I do on touch tunes. It uses a credit card for payment, so that is basically free money. So what I always play next, in the empty bar, skipping only my three buddies, who also use touch tunes app. Manually entering songs is for poor people, who drink diet beer and drive smart toaster cars
Need it played now!
The best part, which I use constantly, is going into an establishment and somebody puts up $10 worth of songs and you're only going to be there for 15 minutes!
BAAZINGA! I get them with three classic rock live play songs
And I've never had a problem! You hear what you want and nobody knows who did it!!!!!!!!
Incredibly Disappointed -- politely speaking
App should be transparent about your place in the queue. One shouldn't need to "earn" the reward of knowing whether or not their song is within the next *two* selections. If one pays an extra credit (i.e. actual cash) to have their song played next, it should play next. Period. I've been waiting for an hour for the song I paid to have play "next." I'm ready to leave the establishment now because it's so ridiculous to charge people for a service that is not actually provided. Absurd.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Jun 08, 2015
- Version: 2.17.0
- Size: 24.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: TouchTunes
- © 2014 TouchTunes Interactive Networks
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.