By TouchTunes Interactive Network
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
TouchTunes allows you to control the music in over 65,000 bars, restaurants and other social hot spots in the US and Canada. The free app acts as a remote control for the jukebox allowing you to search for music, import playlists, earn rewards and play your favorite songs without losing your seat. And if you just can’t wait another minute, you can even queue up your theme song from the parking lot!
• Find venues with a TouchTunes jukebox near you
• See what’s playing and what song is up next
• Home screen is personalized based on your musical tastes & play history
• Discover the music you have in common with the venue
• Search the TouchTunes music catalog and select music to play on the jukebox
• Get rewards and bonus credits
• More ways to buy jukebox credits: credit card, PayPal, & ApplePay
• Heart artists & songs to build your own ‘My Favorites’ playlist
• Import playlists, songs, & artists from Spotify & your iPhone’s music library
• Regulars get checked in to their favorite venues automatically
• View your play history including top & recent plays
• See a custom welcome message from venue staff
• Explore ‘Staff Picks’ to see recommended music from the venue staff
• Contact customer support directly from the app
• Spanish support
For exclusive content and updates, follow @TouchTunes on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
If you have any app feedback please email us at email@example.com
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. However, we don't use GSP in the background in our application.
What's New in Version 3.3
- Song length is now displayed
- Added song labels: Live, Explicit, New
- Supports free credit promotions
- Fixed bug related to Fast Pass plays
- Some performance improvements
Overall a good system
Been using this app for a long time now and gotten used to the quirks. Played almost 5000 songs so I'd like it if there were a higher level when I get there. I've read the reviews about customer service and I'd encourage anyone who has lost money through a glitch to message thru the app as I've been credited by the next day when I've had a problem.
If you play a song after importing your library and the jukebox doesn't have it, your credits still are docked.
If you accidentally play a song twice by hitting play twice, the song plays once and your credits are docked twice.
After the update, the app stopped listing the song lengths. If you've ever played a 14 minute track by accident, you know how awkward this can be.
The other issues are common with digital jukeboxes on purpose as money makers in my opinion, like allowing you to jump your own songs for more credits or not crediting bartender skips or unposted songs at the end of the night. (The songs do play when the jukebox is turned back on the next day)
I assume they're working on the first three things and I'll keep enjoying the app as it is.
New Coke this is
It's slow. It's freezes. It has to be reloaded. It takes your money without playing your song. It is a far inferior product to the classic version.
I think it is interesting how a pop up basically says if you like the app then write a review but if you have an issue then bury that in feedback. What a joke Bring back the Classic. Get rid of ALL the pop ups. Also I do not need to be told my pick was good and so on. I picked the song for a reason. On top of that, when I see such a pop up I get aggravated over the thought that if someone played the latest crappy song, they would get the same message. Furthermore I don't want to keep getting propositioned by cheap pop ups to sign up for things
Can only use credits where you purchase them??
Used to love this app but not so much anymore. I used to buy credits and I would use them several different places because I wouldn't use them all in one night. Well I didn't realize this changed and I bought credits at a restaurant I rarely ever go to and thinking I was going to use the remaining credits at other places and come to find out you can only use the credits at the jukebox you purchased them at and they expire!! That's ridicolous, it's my money and it expires?? I won't go to that jukebox again before my credits expire and I only got to play like one song the night I purchased them so I basically lost my money. Deleting app!