By TouchTunes Interactive Network
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
TouchTunes allows you to control the music in over 65,000 bars, restaurants and other social hot spots in the US and Canada. The free app acts as a remote control for the jukebox allowing you to search for music, import playlists, earn rewards and play your favorite songs without losing your seat. And if you just can’t wait another minute, you can even queue up your theme song from the parking lot!
• Find venues with a TouchTunes jukebox near you
• See what’s playing and what song is up next
• Home screen is personalized based on your musical tastes & play history
• Discover the music you have in common with the venue
• Search the TouchTunes music catalog and select music to play on the jukebox
• Get rewards and bonus credits
• More ways to buy jukebox credits: credit card, PayPal, & ApplePay
• Heart artists & songs to build your own ‘My Favorites’ playlist
• Import playlists, songs, & artists from Spotify & your iPhone’s music library
• Regulars get checked in to their favorite venues automatically
• View your play history including top & recent plays
• See a custom welcome message from venue staff
• Explore ‘Staff Picks’ to see recommended music from the venue staff
• Contact customer support directly from the app
• Spanish support
For exclusive content and updates, follow @TouchTunes on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
If you have any app feedback please email us at email@example.com
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 3.5.0
Lots of small improvements.
After changes app is terrible
Cool app went from working well to a restrictive, overbearing mom that won't let you have favorite locations. Who cares if someone plays a song from a different location. Isn't that money going to the bar and TouchTunes? They paid, the company got paid and the bar got a residual payment. While I understand the gripe the new app drains battery due to location having to be turned on. Doesn't connect well and due to the fact that favorites are no longer available, you take 15 minutes sometimes trying to connect or trying to play a song due to timeouts. Used to love this app. Now it's just easier to walk up to the jukebox.
My number one issue with this app in the past, was its stability. They have really done well in that regard. Next was UI. It has improved much, but still could use some polish (UI is the most difficult and important component of any app, so it is ALWAYS something that could use some polish ;-)
Keep up the good work. And please reduce the prices a bit. It becomes absurdly expensive to play good music at the pub, when you are the only one making it happen.
Very User friendly!
I own bar and love using this app. I don't even have to walk up to the jukebox anymore! Get bonuses a lot for playing so many songs! Very easy to navigate around and load money to account with PayPal!
I even use it at other bars now when I go to other places!
Love this app!!!