By TouchTunes Interactive Network
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
TouchTunes allows you to control the music in over 60,000 bars and restaurants in the US and Canada. The app acts as a remote jukebox allowing you to search songs and play the music in the bar from your mobile phone – wherever you are: on a bar stool, waiting in line or queuing your theme song from the parking lot!
• Find locations with TouchTunes near you
• See what’s playing in the bar and what’s up next
• See who else is checked in and what they’re playing
• Get rewards and bonus credits the more you play
• Become the House DJ
• Buy and earn jukebox credits
• Create playlists or sync your iPhone’s music collection to make it easier to find your favorite tracks
• See your play history, most played and personal recommendations
• Share where you are and what songs you're playing on Facebook, Twitter
Please note: TouchTunes periodically checks the GPS location of your device to provide information about nearby jukeboxes. While running GPS in the background too frequently can decrease battery life, the TouchTunes app has been built to minimize the impact on battery life.
For updates on new music and exclusive artist performances, like us on Facebook.com/TouchTunes or follow us on Twitter.com/TouchTunes
If you have any feedback for our jukebox app please email us at email@example.com
What's New in Version 2.17.1
• SoundHound users can now easily control jukeboxes around them
• Optimizations and performance enhancements
Not impressed so far
Why can't credits be used universally instead of specific to a particular establishment. I've got credits leftover from a vacation destination that won't be used until next year.
Also, why can't I set up the wallet from home? Why do I need to be within range of a TT jukebox? I don't feel like pulling out my CC in a bar and setting up the wallet there.
I thought maybe the issues were because I didn't have the latest iOS version, but trashing it and downloading new didn't help.
At first I thought this was a great app. How cool to control the juke box from anywhere in the place. Then I come to find the credits you purchase but do not use expire, nor can they be transferred to another jukebox. The least this app could do is a pre-authorization and run a tab and only charge you for the songs you choose to play.
Just an Ok App
Easy to find songs. Credits expires. You'll lose money for sure. You pay extra for your song to play next and still doesn't work.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Aug 24, 2015
- Version: 2.17.1
- Size: 24.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: TouchTunes
- © 2015 TouchTunes Interactive Networks
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.