By TouchTunes Interactive Network
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
TouchTunes allows you to control the music in over 65,000 bars, restaurants and other social hot spots in the US and Canada. The free app acts as a remote control for the jukebox allowing you to search for music, import playlists, earn rewards and play your favorite songs without losing your seat. And if you just can’t wait another minute, you can even queue up your theme song from the parking lot!
• Find venues with a TouchTunes jukebox near you
• See what’s playing and what song is up next
• Home screen is personalized based on your musical tastes & play history
• Discover the music you have in common with the venue
• Search the TouchTunes music catalog and select music to play on the jukebox
• Get rewards and bonus credits
• More ways to buy jukebox credits: credit card, PayPal, & ApplePay
• Heart artists & songs to build your own ‘My Favorites’ playlist
• Import playlists, songs, & artists from Spotify & your iPhone’s music library
• Regulars get checked in to their favorite venues automatically
• View your play history including top & recent plays
• See a custom welcome message from venue staff
• Explore ‘Staff Picks’ to see recommended music from the venue staff
• Contact customer support directly from the app
• Spanish support
Please note the TouchTunes App is not optimized for tablet use. For exclusive content and updates, follow @TouchTunes on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
If you have any app feedback please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 3.5.0
- Lots of small improvements
Over charged and ignored
I've used this app for a couple years now and the updates are great, but there was a glitch with the last one and customer service simply sent me pre made messages to blow me off.
You receive fast pass plays based on your level and I've been informed I receive one a day, but this is after the app showed me I could use it five times, but was charging me double the whole time. I contacted costumer service and they never actually answered the question, just kept saying, 'you get one fast pass a day'. I don't want special treatment, but if that's the treatment of some one who's played almost 1500 songs, likely $100's, imagine how they'd treat people who just play a song a week.
After changes app is terrible
Cool app went from working well to a restrictive, overbearing mom that won't let you have favorite locations. Who cares if someone plays a song from a different location. Isn't that money going to the bar and TouchTunes? They paid, the company got paid and the bar got a residual payment. While I understand the gripe the new app drains battery due to location having to be turned on. Doesn't connect well and due to the fact that favorites are no longer available, you take 15 minutes sometimes trying to connect or trying to play a song due to timeouts. Used to love this app. Now it's just easier to walk up to the jukebox.
Always get turned down
My biggest problem with this is that restaurants and bars can simply turn down the jukebox. Every single time I've used this at different Applebees locations, they simply turn the jukebox volume down so you can't even really hear the music. And it's not like we're playing obnoxious songs either. When businesses choose to have this jukebox, they should agree to allow the customers to actually use it.