By TouchTunes Interactive Network
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
TouchTunes allows you to control the music in over 65,000 bars, restaurants and other social hot spots in the US and Canada. The free app acts as a remote control for the jukebox allowing you to search for music, import playlists, earn rewards and play your favorite songs without losing your seat. And if you just can’t wait another minute, you can even queue up your theme song from the parking lot!
• Find venues with a TouchTunes jukebox near you
• See what’s playing and what song is up next
• Home screen is personalized based on your musical tastes & play history
• Discover the music you have in common with the venue
• Search the TouchTunes music catalog and select music to play on the jukebox
• Get rewards and bonus credits
• More ways to buy jukebox credits: credit card, PayPal, & ApplePay
• Heart artists & songs to build your own ‘My Favorites’ playlist
• Import playlists, songs, & artists from Spotify & your iPhone’s music library
• Regulars get checked in to their favorite venues automatically
• View your play history including top & recent plays
• See a custom welcome message from venue staff
• Explore ‘Staff Picks’ to see recommended music from the venue staff
• Contact customer support directly from the app
• Spanish support
For exclusive content and updates, follow @TouchTunes on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
If you have any app feedback please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 3.8.1
We are always looking for ways to make the app better so the music never stops. Additional improvements and bug fixes in this update.
It's fun being a undercover DJ! Foo!
Love the s outta this app
Doesn't work for iPhone 6 plus
The app will not work for iPhone 6 plus because it will not accept my credit card or my apple pay. It hasn't worked since I downloaded it a few months ago.
It has never taken my card. I even edited my apple account to make sure that wasn't the issue as some on forums have said the new chp cards have caused issue with Apple. I keep getting am a error that my security code is wrong. I can assure you, after several attempts, that's not the case.
The app is worthless untl this gets fixed because I'm not using PayPal. The app gets a 1 star untl it's fixed and you guys are losing a lot of money untl the issue is resolved. I hate reviewing apps, that's how frustrating this has been for me.