In the mood to hear your favorite songs? Ready to get the vibe going?
It’s time to take control of the jukebox and get the party started! Download the TouchTunes app to play the jukebox at over 65,000 bars, restaurants and local hot spots. Enjoy a personalized experience based on your play history and preferences. Quickly queue up songs from a handpicked playlist that you can create in the app or by syncing the music already on your phone. You can also select your top artists and genres and we’ll recommend songs for you.
• Earn free credits and other perks!
• Get local deals when you enable push notifications and set your location to Always ON.
• Be the DJ at over 65,000 TouchTunes jukebox locations.
• Take your song credits on-the-go and use them at any TouchTunes location within the U.S.
• Personalize your experience and make it easier to find your favorite songs, artists and genres.
• We’ll throw some recommendations your way to keep things fresh
• Check out the top played songs and artists that you and the venue have in common before playing
• Jump the line with our popular Fast Pass feature
• Find TouchTunes jukeboxes nearby and explore their music vibe before you head out.
• Having Trouble? Our support team is standing by to help.
For exclusive content and updates, follow @TouchTunes on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
If you have any app feedback please email us at email@example.com
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Bar Rewards venues can now offer quick connection to their WiFi networks.
Ratings and Reviews
I was singing this app’s praises when I first got it but you all are dirty with the way you do things. Credits should apply to ANY bar, not just one at a time. And if you purchase the credits, there should definitely not be a time limit on when you use them! And my biggest pet peeve is the option to jump the line. I spent 2 credits on a song last night and never heard it because people kept skipping ahead of me. I was at the bar a full hour after the purchase and it never came up until finally I got petty and spent 4 more credits just to hear it. However, I deserve a refund for the 2 credits that were wasted. You either need to do away with the skip option or else give it a limit so that my song will eventually be played even though I *only* spent 2 credits on it. I’ve been using TouchTunes since this summer and that particular problem has never happened before- and I was in a small bar. I find it hard to believe that there were that many people spending 4 credits per song just so theirs would be next. That makes me suspicious that you are just making it look that way to get some of us to spend more credits.
Normally I don’t care to make reviews but I figured I’d help people save money... It’s cool not having to get up to go pick a song and swipe your card or insert bills every time you wanted to hear a song but the system they have in place is poorly thought out.. The play next option ruins everything, I chose a couple songs and they kept getting bumped back and back because other people paid more to hear theirs next so I decided to try the play next option so I selected that option and the cue showed my song as being next, well then someone else did that after me and my up next song got pushed back a song, and then again and again... Next thing you know the 4 credits I spent to hear my song next was 9th in line 5 minutes after I did that option. My song went from next to 9th in line in 5 minutes for 4 credits... Not only that but people kept selecting the next option so that the 6 songs I selected prior to that still haven’t played after 3 hours of being here. Just save yourself the money and disappointment and let everyone else make their mistakes with this app...
This App Cheated me out of Money
This app is complete trash. While at the bar last night I bought the app with numerous credits and then purchased a song, interested in how it worked. It immediately showed that my song had been played and took the credits. I assumed it was just a poorly worded notification and figured it would play after the 3 song queue. It never played.
I kept waiting thinking that I had made a mistake, double checked where i was and that I was selecting the right bar. So I went ahead and just bought the song a second time since I had already wasted my money on credits. This time a 7 song queue. It never played. I waited through 15 additional songs before we finally left the bar and the song never played from either purchase. Now I have fewer dollars with only a few worthless credits left in an app I’m going to just delete anyway as it’s trash.
Don’t use this unless you want to burn your money on an app that can’t do the single thing it is built to do. It will just take your money and give you nothing in return.
- 111.1 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2017 TouchTunes Interactive Networks
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.