X-Wing TO helps your organize your miniatures tournaments:
- Pairs players randomly for the first round, and according to their score for the following rounds. Avoids mirror matches (as an option) and matching players of the same team for the first round.
- Highlights players that need to be manually matched to avoid playing against the same opponent.
- Calculates ranking according to the latest official tournament rules.
- Support for escalation tournaments.
- Includes a timer with the standard durations.
Players are now randomly paired within score groups.
Ratings and Reviews
Could use a few more functions
I wish I had this app for all the tournaments I've run in the past! The only function I wish it had was that on the list validation section it actually allowed you to input each players list. That way TOs can keep a running record of the lists being played and whether and player has switched any upgrades or pilots.
Great work. You lose a star because I did get a couple of crashes.
This does all of the TO work for me. I did have a problem with the app crashing when trying to assign 100 points to a player when his opponent had a 99 point list. The winner tabled his opponent and should receive 100 points and not 99.
I love this app! Very useful for running events. My only issue so far is when a player is given a "bye" he is awarded a margin of victory of 200 points. The current X-Wing FAQ states a "bye" awards a margin of victory of 150 points. The app does not allow you to edit the margin of victory.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.