By TourReady Inc
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The TourReady app helps professional concert touring crew find their next gig while they’re on the go. Got five minutes of downtime? The app lets you quickly search for posted jobs, communicate with potential employers, update your profile, and more!
The app supports TourReady’s key features for crew looking for work on tours or at events:
• Find jobs in your specialty using multiple search filters
• Save your searches and get notified when new jobs match
• Save jobs that you found so you can look at them later
• Update your profile so employers can find and hire you
• Get notified when new jobs match your profile
• Set dates when you are and are not available to work
• Notify potential employers that you’re interested in a job
• Manage job offers
• Communicate with employers interested in hiring you
The app requires an existing TourReady.com trial, Roadie, or Rockstar account.
The TourReady app is for TourReady ‘Get Hired’ (freelance crew) members looking for jobs. Support for “Hire’ members (employers) who post jobs is on our roadmap!
What's New in Version 1.0.2
This version have following updates:
• Fixed an issue occurring while editing reference for new experience.
• Done some code optimization and performance improvements.
Login in error
Receive an error message when attempting to log into the app with LinkedIn account.
Doesn't work with LinkedIn
App doesn't allow me to log in with Linked In account. They need to fix this.
No option to create new accounts.
Talk about a pointless, frustrating, and generally unhelpful app.