Follow the ultra-suave Hardik in this action adventure RPG that borders on insanity. Shoot animals out of your face through furious boss fights, procedurally generated levels, and a huge number of powerups and unique weapons as you battle across the realm.
Laser blasting bees, speed boosting unicorns, spiraling praying mantises, whales in heat, and ultra defensive turtles will join you on your journey!
• Unique Shot Rotation system -- Build and customize a rotating clip of ‘Jectiles to burn, poison, freeze, electrocute, pinch, and explode your enemies.
• 43 unique weapons with 86 augmentations
• 14 insane power-ups – Choose three different power-ups and equip them simultaneously, including the Zombie Whistle, Blo-Gun, Ice Belt, and Blazing Shoes!
• 10 evil bosses – So evil you will shed a single tear after defeating each one of them.
• Procedurally generated world – Thousands of rooms with plenty of things to kill. Roguelike elements abound!
• 5 Unique Environments -- Including the cute, lovable Forest and the squishy, disturbing Nightmare.
• 4 Monocles with different firing modes - Want to shoot two ‘Jectiles at a time, or do you prefer a “spray and pray” approach? No matter, we’ve got the monocle for you!
• A massive campaign -- Plus dozens more hours of exploration and enough power grabbing to last a lifetime.
• Featuring gods, a grub, and a pug – A story you can tell your grandbabbies!
• Dungeons for the truly courageous -- The most powerful items in the game can only be found in the depths of Forn’s dungeons. You must earn them, and you will die trying.
• The Arena of the Gods -- Wager coins to face increasingly more challenging armies. The more you wager, the bigger the payoff!
• Butter Up through BscotchID to get access to the game's premium content!
• Cloud saving -- Transfer your save between devices! New phone? No problem!
• Cross-game perks. Unlock unique game content in other Bscotch games, and use other Bscotch games to unlock content in Towelfight, including unique 'jectiles!
• Friend leaderboards through BscotchID
• Doubled coin gains
• Reduced resurrection cost
Ads are removed because they are not usable as 'Jectiles.
Ratings and Reviews
Probably my favorite mobile game ever
This was the first butterscotch shenanigans game I’ve ever played and I was so impressed with the care to detail and story put into this game, from the meme-orable characters to the large map and surprising amount of weapons and augments for such, makes it for a time consuming, but enjoyable and memorable experience. I also enjoy that this company connects its games to where achievements can earn you bonuses and extra missions in other games on your bscotch id thingy, something they never really explain but I feel it should be highlighted because it’s really cool
The Binding of Towels
This game is a procedurally generated whirlwind of flying animals and chainsaws.
Occasionally when I stop firing for a moment I can briefly gain a moment of respite from endless explosions and unicorns flying in circles only to begin shooting again.
It's like a bullet hell with animals instead of bullets. And then also bullets.
+ Lots of fun.
+ Lots of places to go.
+ Lots of enemies
+ Lots of animals to throw.
+ Moderately challenging.
Not so good stuff:
- Game asks to review the game every time you go back to the home panel. Super annoying.
- Can lose track of what's what on the screen really easily. Would be nice if enemies had a red outline or something.
- Magic enchantments don't last nearly long enough.
- Can't actually shoot towels (yet).
Fun and funny gameplay, unless you’re an animal/magical creature, then you might not. I played all of Butterscotch Shenanigan’s games that are on the AppStore and I recommend them all.
- Butterscotch Shenanigans, LLC
- 68.7 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2016 Butterscotch Shenanigans, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Butter Up! $2.99
- Butter Up! (Anonymous) $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.